Archived Target Sins/Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not have intentionally fed an extremely argumentative and apathetic seasonal flow TM a lot of disinfo so he would screw up more and get termed quicker (it worked).

Mind you it was nothing severe like fucking with guest orders or anything that would directly affect guest experience, just a lot of little but accumulative BR stuff that irritated the shit out of the STL when he noticed what was going on...oops

It was funny because the flow TL, who also hated the seasonal kid with a burning hate, caught on immediately to my evil plans and actually went along with it with a little smirk and I'm pretty sure he winked too. He and the ETL were both giving me shit eating grins after the kid got termed...they did make sure to put me on LOCU duty in BR after the holidays wound down to help save the day. No need to thank me, being a team player is a reward in itself! :^)

Yes I have told guests who wanted something in the back we were out of it cause they didn't want the perfectly fine one on the floor or I knew it would be a nightmare to actually get to it in the back.

Whenever I get items without locations I’ll often just toss them on a random shelf or hide them in a stray cart that I put on the line right before I leave for the day.

Sometimes when a guest calls and is asking for some item and I can’t find it I’ll just tell them that x store in our area has some (even if I can’t check bc idk the DPCI) and to try calling them.

I never pickup stray I see around the store unless it’s for other departments because I don’t wanna work it.

When closing I always purposely take forever with my stray to avoid zoning.

I just dump cards that I get in my start cart under the card thing in the vendors boxes, idk if that’s what I’m supposed to do but it takes too long to actually find the right card.

A lot of the time when coupons don’t register I’ll just enter them manually to avoid having to go back through the guests bags to see if they actually bought something.

I sometimes *forget* to give the people with reusable bags 5 cents off because of how much I hate bagging in those.

Man, I feel like such a horrible TM now.. but I’m the best in my department. I can’t even imagine how long everyone else’s list would be..

Whenever I get items without locations I’ll often just toss them on a random shelf or hide them in a stray cart that I put on the line right before I leave for the day.

I used to do this, but then I got tired of seeing the same shit over and over and over again. I've found it much more efficient to print a rewrap if it's an old thing or send it to backstock if it's a future plano than shove it somewhere, only to have it turn up on tomorrow's cart, ad infinitum.

Except those TOTALLY ADORABLE $.88 T-Fal itty bitty frying pans. Those I put on the clearance endcap and made a beeline to grab one after shift.

I used to do this, but then I got tired of seeing the same shit over and over and over again. I've found it much more efficient to print a rewrap if it's an old thing or send it to backstock if it's a future plano than shove it somewhere, only to have it turn up on tomorrow's cart, ad infinitum.

Except those TOTALLY ADORABLE $.88 T-Fal itty bitty frying pans. Those I put on the clearance endcap and made a beeline to grab one after shift.
By without location I mean random discontinued stuff. We aren’t aloud to backstock it at my store.

Yeah, you can't backstock discontinued shit. It's supposed to be flexed. Br should send it back out

By without location I mean random discontinued stuff. We aren’t aloud to backstock it at my store.

Right. Those get the rewrap ticket.

Stuff that shows on a future plano in the inventory screen get backstocked.

Right. Those get the rewrap ticket.

Stuff that shows on a future plano in the inventory screen get backstocked.
Wow that’s actually a really smart idea.. at my store they like for us to ‘find’ a spot for them and print labels.. and I feel like that’s bs rewrap tickets sound so much easier

That's what my ETL told me to do, particularly for discontinued stuff (even if it's not officially discontinued). The other day we had a hand mixer that was, like, $20 more than the other ones. It looks like it got lost in the BR for months or years so she had me do the rewrap thing twice to get it down below the price of the current hand mixers, and stick it on an endcap.

I did the same thing with a "vintage style" oscillating fan that had been in the fan/space heater/humidifier aisle for months. Never saw it again after putting a rewrap on it.

If you go into the inventory screen in your Zebra and it's got a plano with a future date, then it goes to backstock, on the assumption it will be set with the future plano.

Whenever I'm put on gobacks I usually will do the bulky items and tiny things (think seasonal or stationary) that are left at the bottom I'll throw on another cart or start a new one but will tell the lod my cart is done lol

if im in the electronics stockroom backstocking or pulling i will just constantly text in between items and listen to music

i will usually always have food or drinks at the electronics boat and if its before the store opens i wont make any effort to hide it

i think about doing dirty things in the store where i think no one would see/notice

i open electronics 5 times a week and never do the go backs for electronics/toys

When people bring their own bags and actually bag their things themselves I will double their bag discount for their “effort” because I honestly really appreciate them helping out. Like if they only used 3 bags I’ll put that they used 6

this thread will not go well, sadly you have those who are joking or being tongue in cheek, and then you have the over the top FFF white knits believing it all or trying to hard. and then you have all the casuals in the mix trying to figure out whats going on lol

When people bring their own bags and actually bag their things themselves I will double their bag discount for their “effort” because I honestly really appreciate them helping out. Like if they only used 3 bags I’ll put that they used 6
I "forget" to give them a bag discount when they bring bags but don't bag themselves and then yell at me for bagging wrong

When I’m bored on my break/meal or waiting for my transportation, I log onto workbench in the TSC. I do a lot of work-related things off-the-clock e.g. printing a report, finding out about said process, reading a report. It’s not like I have something to do for 20 minutes while waiting for my ride.

I always check to see if any HR and TL or above is nearby. I am still scared wondering if the camera is facing the computers or the hallway.

Last edited:
You can backstock discontinued items. Or do you mean it's not best practice?
It's not bp. If the item is dis, they means it's not coming in anymore. So it will never be pulled because no on the floor can buy it because it's in the back. It'll take up room until it becomes price change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back