Archived Target Sins/Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but at the lanes/GS there's actual money paid or to be paid, which raises the stakes. Yeah, guests get pissed sometimes if we don't have something, but they haven't paid for it yet, so there's less at stake. Those of us who encounter guests on the floor don't have to deal with as many PITA guests as the folks at the lanes or GS, because of that.

• Take 20-25 minutes 15s
  • My lunch times are exactly 30 minutes, but after I press End Meal I hang out another extra 15 minutes
  • Go to the backroom to use ny phone
  • Go to the bathroom to get some 10 minute breaks and use my phone
  • When doing backup I haven't asked people for red cards since January 2016
  • Become friends with vendors, one of them has become a very best friend of mine and brings me food every time she comes
  • I sometimes run away from guests pretending I didn't listen
  • I steal some weeks like 45 minutes to an hour cause I clock in 5 minutes earlier, and clock out 15 minutes later. (you can clock out 15 minutes later than you were scheduled to leave, and it won't show on RED on the HR MyTime as long as you don't go over 15)
  • Whenever they annoy me a lot on the walkie, I simply say that I'm with a guest when I'm not
Oh I have stayed 2 hours extra one time because no one noticed. I just stop responding to walkie or fs requests. And no one cares about music on the floor anymore I have literally had the music on in the back room walked out to the floor and left it on. No one said anything,

Also lol I'm pretty sure when @Leo47 made the thread they meant the small stuff we do not "I've completely ignored code yellow missing child" and "I literally make my GSTMs day 1000x worse by purposefully damaging the last item we have on an OPU"
Have you considered that Kompas's GSTMs are idiots and he /she hates them?
I have no comment on code yellow that can be printed. I dont agree with his actions but I understand them.

Code Yellow is useless. I always find the parents before the kids. I hate the long winded explanation on the walkie, "Code yellow, Code Yellow Code yelllow...... except not code yellow, I have a parent looking for their dumbass spawn!"

I make a lot of passive aggressive signs and tape them up everywhere, especially the employee only mens room. Flush you goddamned animals, also don’t shit on the seat its not that hard

I feel you, man. For awhile, people were constantly leaving the toilet seat up while having pee everywhere on the rim of the bowl on top of not flushing. When I put the seat down, I saw pee all over it too. It was disgusting... :confused:

I feel you, man. For awhile, people were constantly leaving the toilet seat up while having pee everywhere on the rim of the bowl on top of not flushing. When I put the seat down, I saw pee all over it too. It was disgusting... :confused:

You should see mine about putting walkies back on the charger...

You don’t get it. The guest doesn’t care. They see damaged box and we either have to get a new one (more work for you, I might add) or we have to discount it.

You don’t have to directly deal with guests. Let me tell you, it’s not easy.
I will say this and its not brand and it not necessarily the best thing but its honest.

I have, had and continue to deal with guests. While I dont agree with how Kompa is handling the guests who forgot they arent the most important person in existance, I wont damage things. I will simply and firmly say no. Thats it. No, we dont have it. No its not available right now. You are more than welcome to go across to the street to big box chain etc and get it, No that was the last one.

Look, He/she's angry that the guest is being impertinent. There does need to be consquences to this kind of actions. And as much as a good flogging would make us feel better (and yes I did mean that. Google it and be horrified) there are ways to discourage people from being rampant assholes

I dont necessarily agree with your attitude about it either. So you have to stand at the Service desk and do that. Yes, they scream. I'm ran a hotel. You think butchie, whining because his vaccuum box is dinged or sticky from tide added during a sharp right turn from the far left, try dealing with broken equipment, missing items, damaged items, parties, illegal activities and general assholines at a hotel.

This is easy. Turn it out. Its an easy choice: item, money or left foot of fellowship. They pick one. There is always someone who wants what we have.

Our team is notorious for throwing them in the lockup but not putting them into the actual charger. It's pathetic

We have a similar situation at my store. People leave depleted switched-out walkie batteries in a huge pile right NEXT to the walkie charger instead of on it. It doesn't make any sense because the batteries aren't going to automatically recharge themselves... o_O

Last edited:
Our team is notorious for throwing them in the lockup but not putting them into the actual charger. It's pathetic

Our closing team is notorious for leaving equipment on the GS desk and not putting it away. So it makes me glad that the new MyDevices have interchangeable batteries but it's still annoying that they are too lazy to climb the stairs and plug them in.

We now have an office room that the equipment lives in and the LOD has to open the door so no one can leave their equipment anywhere else. We use to have a cabinet in clerical but it went away and now equipment has its own room.

I have to deal with the guest rushing me to start, pick and locate the order. You got a easy part of the system for the most part.
Nowhere in this process do you have to interact with the guest. At GS we are the ones who have to make it right for the guest when the item selected is damaged. I don't care if it is just the packaging damaged, I have had guests get upset that the order would be fulfilled with damaged packaging.

You don’t get it. The guest doesn’t care. They see damaged box and we either have to get a new one (more work for you, I might add) or we have to discount it.

It gets even worse if that is the last item in the store and you damaged it. Now we have to take the time to find another or order it for the guest.

You don’t have to directly deal with guests. Let me tell you, it’s not easy.

Nowhere in this process do you have to interact with the guest. At GS we are the ones who have to make it right for the guest when the item selected is damaged. I don't care if it is just the packaging damaged, I have had guests get upset that the order would be fulfilled with damaged packaging.
Tell the guest to fuck off then. Buy it repackage or don't take it. What I do an item is irrelevant. There are simply going to be damage items, because everyone bypasses them shopping so often they are the last of whatever it is that's left when we pick. I'm not going to defect out a dresser or cancel an order because the box is a little fucked, that's not efficient

Tell the guest to fuck off then. Buy it repackage or don't take it. What I do an item is irrelevant. There are simply going to be damage items, because everyone bypasses them shopping so often they are the last of whatever it is that's left when we pick. I'm not going to defect out a dresser or cancel an order because the box is a little fucked, that's not efficient
We can’t just tell a guest that. We have to make it right. That’s our job.

Bad survey after that. ETL-GE gets coached, then GSTL gets coached. You can't do that and it's obvious you don't deal with guest. Pretty much the front end team is held accountable because of you.

We can’t just tell a guest that. We have to make it right. That’s our job.
Bad survey after that. ETL-GE gets coached, then GSTL gets coached. You can't do that and it's obvious you don't deal with guest. Pretty much the front end team is held accountable because of you.
Everyone deals with guest. It's the last item in the store. You literally can't do anything other then tell them it's just the box and offer a discount or cancel the order. It's no harder than that.

Everyone deals with guest. It's the last item in the store. You literally can't do anything other then tell them it's just the box and offer a discount or cancel the order. It's no harder than that.
Lol you’ve never worked guest service. If I tell a guest that they start yelling and get super mad.
I get stuff breaks but when it’s done on purpose you’re just making our life harder, not the guests, who you want to get back at.

I’m done responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back