Archived Target Sins/Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a pokestop by seasonal dept. I casually do reshop/caf for that dep't every shift to catch pokemons and guard the gym.

I also never FIFO. ppl can check the date for us. Expired food and molds can be sold and returned if they notice it.

This bait will continue for 3 pages in this thread.

Make your bets now! How many pages, everyone?

There could be a massive botulism/listeria contamination that kills 200 guests at once and Spot still wouldn't give market more hours, but just start expecting them to FIFO everyday with the payroll they have. Visits become nothing but "REEEEEE why isn't there someone in pfresh to FIFO REEEEEE". Calling it now. RIP everybody.

My bet is on a guest dying of botulism before Spot takes expiration dates seriously.
My store does. A woman called in and said she bought milk 2 days out of date. According to the walkie chatter Market went through every milk over the next hour or two checking dates.
I mean to be fair I do expect that things aren't expired, and don't check everything... but I do usually check dairy/meat
Meat and milk, yeah. But things with a longer expiration date, like jam or cheese, I don't. Ever since the 4 months expired pizza crust though, I do check that date.

lmao i do the 20-25 mins breaks, use my phone at GS, sometimes if i can’t find the barcode to print for an item to defect, i’ll just throw it in salvage lol. i don’t ask for red cards on a lane, leave my lane light off (i’m not cashier so i get away with this) and wait till a GSA “reminds” me to turn it on and i play dumb. i have more i just can’t think of them

My store does. A woman called in and said she bought milk 2 days out of date. According to the walkie chatter Market went through every milk over the next hour or two checking dates.

Meat and milk, yeah. But things with a longer expiration date, like jam or cheese, I don't. Ever since the 4 months expired pizza crust though, I do check that date.

Dry market, no. Frozen, no.

Cheese, no.

Everything else, absolutely.

lmao i do the 20-25 mins breaks, use my phone at GS, sometimes if i can’t find the barcode to print for an item to defect, i’ll just throw it in salvage lol. i don’t ask for red cards on a lane, leave my lane light off (i’m not cashier so i get away with this) and wait till a GSA “reminds” me to turn it on and i play dumb. i have more i just can’t think of them
Oh I just search target.com find something close enough and use that dpci. Only for salvage though, I obviously wouldn’t do that for CRC or vendor pickup

This bait will continue for 3 pages in this thread.

Make your bets now! How many pages, everyone?

I mean someone is gonna have to say something mean 1st...

Like I hope McDonald's feeds PoopyFresh rotten burgers and stale coke because who cares about FIFO

Oh I just search target.com find something close enough and use that dpci. Only for salvage though, I obviously wouldn’t do that for CRC or vendor pickup
Only time I’ll use a like item is for selling or returning to make it right for the guest. Why find a like item for defects? The whole point is to take it out of inventory since it’s defective and finding a like item not only messes up that items inventory but another item as well. You’d do less harm just tossing it in the bin.

I use non-store-approved tools for bike building :(. Cause my store refuses to buy me the proper tools I ask for, but buys me a drill and standard wrenches, despite telling them that "no, I don't need a drill", and I need these specific wrenches (listing metric sizes).

Only time I’ll use a like item is for selling or returning to make it right for the guest. Why find a like item for defects? The whole point is to take it out of inventory since it’s defective and finding a like item not only messes up that items inventory but another item as well. You’d do less harm just tossing it in the bin.
My store likes to have a sticker on every item. Tossing it with no sticker is usually a last resort

I use non-store-approved tools for bike building :(. Cause my store refuses to buy me the proper tools I ask for, but buys me a drill and standard wrenches, despite telling them that "no, I don't need a drill", and I need these specific wrenches (listing metric sizes).
I thought you could get metric tools?

My store likes to have a sticker on every item. Tossing it with no sticker is usually a last resort
Seems pretty backwards but whatever your gstl wants‍♂️ They stopped requiring you to audit the salvage list a while back so it’s really doesn’t matter. Think about when pricing salvages things with the mydevice.... it all goes on the same pallet and to the same place sticker or not. The stickers are really only important for CRC and that’s mostly a theft thing and because CRC goes back to target while salvage is typically a third party store.

Anyone else see the viral video on twitter of the fake cameras inside our stores smh

Shhh let the thieving tweenagers from my store fall for it. No more stealing just for kicks! AP will have a heyday with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back