MEGATHREAD Target Talk (Definitions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designated Business Owner
From another thread:
Well based on the confusion it might be terminology that my district is using. We were the first ones to start E2E/MODERNIZATION.
For us a DBO is in charge of everything for a particular area. Its not just pushing, setting, filling, and zoning. You are to know your sales for the year, month, previous day, and today. You are to be an expert and "own" your area so that you can help guests with their needs and meet sales goals.

Anyone have any idea what LSA stands for? For the most recent schedule, that was added as a note to my Thanksgiving shift. I'll probably ask when I next go in, but that will be almost a week since I am on medical leave at the moment.
As some context, I started as a cashier and am fully trained with guest services. I also break GSAs and have dabbled into other areas of the floor and ship to store. Also I am listed as a cashier that day as well. I haven't seen that notation before.

Hi there! Is there a list here of all the abreviations they put next to your scheduled day? I feel like there are a ton of new ones and nobody can figure them out

I've been wondering that myself. Are men's and kids' clothes not ready to be worn? :confused:
Off-the-peg is sometimes used for items other than clothing such as handbags. ... In the fashion industry, designers produce ready-to-wear clothing, intended to be worn without significant alteration because clothing made to standard sizes fits most people.

Or for some reason the RF Apps program that tells you where an item is on pog?
Some items that are NOP are clothing items that are hung from hangers, which do not have a location. A pain in the rear really, because you either have to search for the item by brand area or with an RFID scanner.

Anyone know what SWP means! Scheduled for backroom and apart from the x telling me it’s out of my work center, it indicates SWP. Just wondering

Damn how much stuff does your store sweep back that it takes 8hrs because i can load the our sweep truck in less then 1 hr

I think NGK meant it’s loaded incrementally through out the day like a normal store. I do know stores that sit on junk for weeks on end and send it back in one big packed truck

I think NGK meant it’s loaded incrementally through out the day like a normal store. I do know stores that sit on junk for weeks on end and send it back in one big packed truck

I dont know how stores sit on sweep truck stuff for a week. At my store we make 3 bales a day plus 2 plastic bins and 2 pallets of repacks and if we miss one of are 3 sweep days then we start having issues

One small question, I didn't see an answer for up there; What is a "VMG"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back