Archived Target Tech Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnicalHALLLLP

Y'all got them new Iphones?
Hey Folks, former AP, former Sr TL and now a TargetTech District Captain.

I know with the changeover of a lot of stores in losing Marketsource, there has been some growing pains. I am starting this thread to try and answer some questions and give assistance as much as I can.

Our company directive with marketsource is to kinda let target sink or swim if our contract ended at that store, and I'm not down with that.

SO! Feel free to field questions, or even reach out directly for some in the moment help, I will try and be as present as possible so you can get a timely response.

ALSO keep in mind I am unsure if the system or mobile POA has changed in none marketsource stores, so confirming from anyone who knows would help a lot with this endeavour.

Currently just moved cross country to try and breath some life into an under performing TargetTech district, thought I should help out my brothers and sisters in red too!

Target’s decision to cut Mobile is causing all of our electronics TMs to switch to a different work center and two threatened to get trained on learning the contract phone selling process then leave to make commission if they didn’t get moved out. Is there any talk to incentivize selling phones to avoid the now constant turn over of electronics TMs? We’ve only had one who’s willing to stay in electronics and even then I hear him talking to vendors all the time about whether they’re hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back