Archived Target Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I tried that once and it didn’t work. What happens if they just try a payment method that doesn’t work? Will it automatically void the discount?
yeah i don't think you can void it yourself, just let them try to pay with debit and POS will pop up and say something along the lines of "TM discount incompatible with payment type" and give you K options to either pay another way or remove discount

So yeah, there's a few reasons to not have one.

Yup! I know a lot of people don't get it but I have reasons for not wanting one. And now it's just going to make using cartwheel more complicated, so I think they should have left the cartwheel only barcode option as it was.

Yup! I know a lot of people don't get it but I have reasons for not wanting one. And now it's just going to make using cartwheel more complicated, so I think they should have left the cartwheel only barcode option as it was.

Get on Cartwheel on a computer and print your barcode. I keep a laminated copy of my Cartwheel bar code in my wallet (not my Target wallet).

Get on Cartwheel on a computer and print your barcode. I keep a laminated copy of my Cartwheel bar code in my wallet (not my Target wallet).

This is a good idea even if you use Wallet. My phone died on shift once and had to pick up groceries before heading home. I had my TM card and redcard, but missed out on Cartwheel.

This is a good idea even if you use Wallet. My phone died on shift once and had to pick up groceries before heading home. I had my TM card and redcard, but missed out on Cartwheel.

Was super salty when my phone was 3% and died trying to use wallet

The Target app is a battery hog, so I've found. Which sucks since I use it more than my Zebra when guests ask where to find stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back