Archived Target Wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to the closing GSA about this and she told me that I did what I could. She said though she is going to post void the the transaction, since I really did not take any money. She is then going to print a copy of the transaction from a computer upstairs, so we had a record of what the guest pushed out. Also she is going to talk to the LOD about why she just had me treat it, as a cash transaction, as that will make the register $750 short. Lastly she said often questions this LODs decisions, as they often don't make too much sense. While I agree with her I said nothing. A good analogy would be her going from Las Angeles to San Francisco by plane via Hong Kong.

itsajob

Last edited:
and the LOD just told me to hit total and treat it as a cash payment

Thats actually quite genious.... shortage goes to the cash auditer who finds the transaction (and follows up) and shortage isn't taken by the store (technically). That is unless they think your passing and end up pulling you as an internal lol

Hey all again,

I pulled into a office yesterday in regards to this push out by the dumb ass LOD that I have mentioned.

In any event she wanted to know if there was anything that I could have done differently. My response was no unless you wanted me to run after the guest and she no. She also then wanted to know why I took, as long as I did to call her and I said that my light had been flashing for least 4 or 5 minutes. Lastly she wanted to know why I turned to a GSA (I guess for not voiding the transaction) and I said that I had not, but rather when the closing GSA asked how my day was going I told about what had happened. She said nothing else and let go to floor.

itsajob

Yeah, it’s not like you just let the guest walk out... your LOD let them, so I don’t see how you can get in trouble for that. That LOD should get in a lot of trouble, but you followed their orders. I hope all turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back