Archived Target's Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the display had no working parts, or at least had the power cord snipped.
Power cord they can fix I hope it was fully gutted. Knowing them they will probably fill it with rocks and return it for full price saying it doesn't work....

Sad to say it has happened more than you would imagine.
Considering that the stupid thing is glued to a plexiglass plate, has no cord, and the motor is blocked, it's not worth a penny.
That's pretty sad if he really thought he had a valid point. That's beyond embarrassing.

The second line of the label says 'Ninja drp cof mkr'.
Says he hopes they'll 'honor their price match & that he'll be happy to give 'em back their display'.
Naw, dude. Keep it with our compliments.
Clueless much?
I feel like these displays (if you can order them on SAP) only run under $5 anyway....so not even that good of a deal compared to actual retail for a working item.

I've commented a few times. But there is absolutely no way to trace it back to me

Damn, that response was nice.

I'm just a simple bug Pokemon posting there. It's linked to my main account tho, and admins of the page can see my profile. My legal name isn't there so I'm hopefully fine. Might make a whole new acc to be completely safe.

I'm surprised Target doesn't have a team actively trying to assist these douche bags. If you're going to do social media, do it right. Having pages and pages of unanswered complaints is just bad, regardless of their validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back