Archived Target's Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one reseller who got cut off from buying like 20 $100 dollar Itune gift cards on sale for $90 tried asking me (this was long after I quit) if I felt the STL was treating her unfairly and I said to her "I am not getting involved"

I skimmed through and I was really delighted by all the fucking old folks telling the faceless corporate page what they went to the store for. Like, look at this shit:
itKQFJ1.png

great job, thanks Joe, please keep us posted. I do have to deduct points for not respecting All Brands and sharing what brand toothpaste and deodorant you bought. Please do better next time

and then this one, which sounds like a fucking disaster going on in Greensburg, PA:
3P5nTpm.png

Those hashtags are cracking me up. A got-danged revolution is brewing here. How long will it take for #Targetneedsmilk to go viral? Where are the shirts with #WeNeedRefrigeration on them? (Although the attached picture does look like a lot of non-specialty milk items, but I don't really know, I'm in a ULV store)

I skimmed through and I was really delighted by all the fucking old folks telling the faceless corporate page what they went to the store for. Like, look at this shit:
itKQFJ1.png

great job, thanks Joe, please keep us posted. I do have to deduct points for not respecting All Brands and sharing what brand toothpaste and deodorant you bought. Please do better next time

and then this one, which sounds like a fucking disaster going on in Greensburg, PA:
3P5nTpm.png

Those hashtags are cracking me up. A got-danged revolution is brewing here. How long will it take for #Targetneedsmilk to go viral? Where are the shirts with #WeNeedRefrigeration on them? (Although the attached picture does look like a lot of non-specialty milk items, but I don't really know, I'm in a ULV store)

She should have just bought that Fairelife Chocolate Milk. That shit is delicious as fuck!

"THIS IS WHAT MAKES AMERICA HORRIBLE. MONOPOLIES WHO THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING."
Target a monopoly? Really?
Don, your nuts are on too tight.

Plus, why on earth would he think Drumpf would save him from the big bad monopolies?

I have responded to people on tgt's Facebook before lol. During 4th q some lady was commenting on all of the angry boycotting Black Thursday posts and she was all "we chose to work this day! They asked blah blah blah" and I was all "ma'am. Speak for yourself." I didn't even work thanksgiving 2015 lol, but I know she was talking out of her ass

I replied to a few people who were crying about the "boys and girls toys" situation. Either they were hurt because the toys were no longer "properly labeled" and their boy wants dolls, or they saw some signs still up.
Also people demanding that all the clothes be gender neutral as well. *rolls eyes*

I like the people who complain about paying for expired product.

You don't look at the stuff you buy? I'm sure you look at clothing sizes before buying, but reading some numbers on something you ingest is too much to ask?

I love reading the facebook comments when I get bored. I especially love the ones where they post picures of the freight in the morning and act like its unacceptable. Well would you rather have empty shelves?

I love reading the facebook comments when I get bored. I especially love the ones where they post picures of the freight in the morning and act like its unacceptable. Well would you rather have empty shelves?

Most other stores manage to stock late a night or overnight not really during the day while open. Even my local wallyworld keeps it to one section say grocery during the day and they keep it neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back