Archived Target's Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most other stores manage to stock late a night or overnight not really during the day while open. Even my local wallyworld keeps it to one section say grocery during the day and they keep it neat.

Oh i know, I think Target is the only store I see around here actually stock during the day time. People dont seem to know/understand that that is when we are required to do our stocking as another one of targets plans to save money anywhere they can!

The Super Wally near our store was at least planned for them to pull pallets out and stock during the day. In most of the market area, they can drop a pallet in the middle of the aisle and shoppers still have room to get around them. At my store, Flow can't get through Chems and HBA before the store opens, so you have pallets at the back end caps, and even if they are flush against the EC, you still can't get a shopping cart past it. You have to go down the aisle and up the next to get where you want to go. We have at least one Guest a week complain about it on the Guest survey comment section.

The Super Wally near our store was at least planned for them to pull pallets out and stock during the day. In most of the market area, they can drop a pallet in the middle of the aisle and shoppers still have room to get around them. At my store, Flow can't get through Chems and HBA before the store opens, so you have pallets at the back end caps, and even if they are flush against the EC, you still can't get a shopping cart past it. You have to go down the aisle and up the next to get where you want to go. We have at least one Guest a week complain about it on the Guest survey comment section.

Exactly.

I like the people who complain about paying for expired product.

You don't look at the stuff you buy? I'm sure you look at clothing sizes before buying, but reading some numbers on something you ingest is too much to ask?
When you go shopping do you check the expiration dates on food? Or is your expectation that the food is in date?

When you go shopping do you check the expiration dates on food? Or is your expectation that the food is in date?

What?! Of course I do. Why wouldn't you check dates?! Even if it isn't bad, you don't want to buy something that 'goes bad' in three days when you know you won't eat it for at least a week.

I was unaware people fully trusted super market shelves.

What?! Of course I do. Why wouldn't you check dates?! Even if it isn't bad, you don't want to buy something that 'goes bad' in three days when you know you won't eat it for at least a week.

I was unaware people fully trusted super market shelves.
Very true. Dates can be missed. The people stocking are only human.

(When I work p-fresh, I make sure to date check. Quite a few of the actual p-fresh team don't FIFO and it pisses me off.)

Samantha seems to be a tm or former tm lol (what guest knows what a gsa is?).. I wonder if her complaint is something she genuinely worries about or revenge of some sort
Also knows that employees are 'team members'?
Yeh, ex-TM trash-talk.
Anayatsi oughta sue for defamation.

I agree and I hope Samantha gets ringworm on her lips :D. One of my kids had ringworm, no one else in the household got it. It's easy to treat with OTC lotion.

Oh, I have been reading for over one hour lol. Angry former-"guests" yelling that Target will go bankrupt because of the "new" bathroom policy. Our store has been really busy.

Yet another reason to be excited about NOT working there! My former GSTL texted me today and said some lady stood at Guest Service for an hour+ "protesting," calling team members "fags," "sodomites," and saying she would never shop in a place that lets "pedophiles" go in the same bathroom as her daughter, before AP finally removed her.

Meanwhile I worked in the garden center at Lowe's today and the angriest person I dealt with got a little grumpy that we didn't have her favorite flowers in stock. I'll take that any day!

Yet another reason to be excited about NOT working there! My former GSTL texted me today and said some lady stood at Guest Service for an hour+ "protesting," calling team members "fags," "sodomites," and saying she would never shop in a place that lets "pedophiles" go in the same bathroom as her daughter, before AP finally removed her.

Meanwhile I worked in the garden center at Lowe's today and the angriest person I dealt with got a little grumpy that we didn't have her favorite flowers in stock. I'll take that any day!

Why did it take an hour + to have that crazy lady removed? Flowers make people happy.I love going to Garden Centers and look at all the flowers. I don't buy any because I have a black thump but I fantasize how my yard could look like, if I had a green thump lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back