Archived Tbhr prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailypush

Guest Advocate
My latest paycheck has a line that says TBHR PRIZE. I have never seen this before. What is it?

I have that listed as a paycheck as well! It's value was 79 something before tax, but it says net pay was zero after taxes. I don't recall ever getting a prize. Definitely not $79 worth.

Mine was $41 something, but came to net zero after taxes.

I have that listed as a paycheck as well! It's value was 79 something before tax, but it says net pay was zero after taxes. I don't recall ever getting a prize. Definitely not $79 worth.

I have that too listed as a separate paycheck and cannot figure it out either. I did complete that health scan though and such and received those two $25 gift cards so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...if it's listed as pay or something. I did it last year too though and didn't have this come up. Did you ever find out what it was?

.... This is for the Target Best Health Gift Card awards. Target pays the taxes on these gift cards and needs to record this under the TM’s records as earnings for 2012. That is why a statement is generated showing the taxable amount for the TM’s.

I just got this today but didn't do the health scan this year and so no gift cards. Can't seem to figure it out. Of course, I'm really tired today and can't think.

I just got this today but didn't do the health scan this year and so no gift cards. Can't seem to figure it out. Of course, I'm really tired today and can't think.

Maybe Target also gets a nice tax cut according to how many gift cards they claimed to give to TMs?

Thank you!

.... This is for the Target Best Health Gift Card awards. Target pays the taxes on these gift cards and needs to record this under the TM’s records as earnings for 2012. That is why a statement is generated showing the taxable amount for the TM’s.

I noted this on my pay statement today as well. I got scared for a minute and thought they were cheating me out of some money :p I thought maybe it was where I did a recommendation for a prospective employee, but she didn't get hired any way. Thank you for the clarification!!! I guess since this was the last paycheck of the year, they had to add everything on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back