Team lead bonus

All TMs get a bonus. Your SD, ETL or TL won’t be making the decision on who receives it.
The April Planner does say "top performing TMs in fall 2021"; sounds like TMs that receive the top rating during reviews or a separate rating during the fall period will get it. Definitely not all TMs. This is separate from the COVID bonuses.

The April Planner does say "top performing TMs in fall 2021"; sounds like TMs that receive the top rating during reviews or a separate rating during the fall period will get it. Definitely not all TMs. This is separate from the COVID bonuses.
It’s definitely all TMs. I have the FAQs for that bonus and that was one of the questions and it says all TMs are receiving it regardless of their score but it’s intended to reward top performing TMs. It’s just weird the way they word it.

It’s definitely all TMs. I have the FAQs for that bonus and that was one of the questions and it says all TMs are receiving it regardless of their score but it’s intended to reward top performing TMs. It’s just weird the way they word it.
Great. Cause there would be some riots and lawsuits brought up if not everyone was included in my store.

Speaking of bonuses.... anyone know the numbers this year and requirements? I remember seeing something like sales, hours.... $1,500 top out.

Yes, that was what it was last year. I imagine every store made the metrics, so I'm not sure if they would have changed it.

when are we all going to get bonuses.... if one monkey gets a bonus we all get a bonus

4675952.jpg

My bonus should be coming this paycheck, allegedly. It's of course prorated, but that's fair. It's only a couple hundred since I was promoted just before Thanksgiving. I wasn't expecting anything so I won't sneeze at it.

I think people reporting their bonus , like many did for stimulus check.
Like “hey i got my bonus today! It was $x.x”.

So I just transferred to another store and all of my coworkers told me that they see their bonus and this upcoming paycheck but when I looked at my paystub I don’t have one. Will I not get one because I transferred stores? It doesn’t make sense to me as I worked in that store for the past 2 1/2 years.

Back