Archived Team Lead hourly wage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about Team Lead hourly wages. I was offered $16.00 per hour for the consumables TL position. Just wondering what the average is? no one at my store will discuss wages..

I'm not sure but that sounds pretty darn good.

that sounds high, it used to be $3 over store starting pay for a cashier/sales floor TM but recently I've seen on here that thats changed (lower) based off that I would think the average TL starting pay for the company is around $10-$12

I would go to glassdoor.com and see what the average is there.
$16/hr is great! Is consumables TL pay grade 11,13, or 15?

CTL is a basic TL still. I was at PG13 for about eight months as a CTL before they moved me to PG15.

Plano Team lead at my store was making $14 and change before they quit.

Im already in the position and making the 16 per hr.

A lot of it is based on cost of living in your area, but that's a great wage. That's way more than I'm making as a SrTL.

Cost of living is the X factor. If you are in the Midwest that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high. If you are in New York city or San Francisco, California it sounds a little low, so it's your call. We can't tell you if it is good or bad. Sounds high for some of us and low for others.

That's not bad at all, especially as a new TL. The last three TLs my store has hired/promoted have all started well beneath that, heck one of our Sr's only makes about 1.50 more than that.

Please tell me your in Canada. Here, our CTL is making 10.50. We both got promoted at the same time and I didn't have the heart to tell him I was making 11.50...

Cost of living is the X factor. If you are in the Midwest that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high. If you are in New York city or San Francisco, California it sounds a little low, so it's your call. We can't tell you if it is good or bad. Sounds high for some of us and low for others.

not to prove you wrong or anything but im in the midwest and making almost 14 as a TM, although I do make more than our new TL who was just hired, our overnights start around 10 with shift pay

not to prove you wrong or anything but im in the midwest and making almost 14 as a TM, although I do make more than our new TL who was just hired, our overnights start around 10 with shift pay

Same here, but longevity does play a part here. I make more than my own TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back