Archived Team Lead Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASANTS but at our store-the newbies are hired around $14/15. We then have some making $21/$22 which is about the upper end for us. One of our more senior TLs did a great job and hogged time through out the year. This person made roughly $49,800.00 (close enough to $50k) in 2016. Way to go as the STL and ETLs should have been on that one. :cool:
What do you mean by hogged time?

Everything Xanatos stated. Then also ensuring they are at time clock exactly at 40 hours so when they are being talked to by an ETL for 5 minutes about workload, etc. they always get .03-.20 hours of OT per week. You know .20 doesn't look so bad as it is not even 20 minutes of OT but if done routinely, it def boosts pay. I mean what is the ETL suppose to say...Oh no, punch out, then I will talk to you about Target off the clock. I don't think so.

I mean what is the ETL suppose to say...Oh no, punch out, then I will talk to you about Target off the clock. I don't think so.
They're supposed to say "clock out and next time catch up with me before you need to leave."

They're supposed to say "clock out and next time catch up with me before you need to leave."
Yea that's what mine would say. Unless approved OT is pretty much forbidden at my store. And I mean even a single minute. I've seen people coached over it.

I do abuse the holiday weeks though. Usually I get my ETL to let me work a double on the holiday in addition to my regular 40 hours on the other five days. I'm not sure where the hours exactly come from for holidays, but it seems like it's a different budget because it's never a problem.

I'm not sure where the hours exactly come from for holidays, but it seems like it's a different budget because it's never a problem.

OT is approved company wide for certain weeks in Q4. Most stores beat their forecast so it's usually not an issue.

Compare to q1, only one store in my district beat forecast yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back