Team lead shifts

I think it depends of the volume of the store . My store 4 am two gm Tl p1, 2 inbound Tl 5 am, one off-site at 5:30, one market 6 am , opu Tl , 2 style Tl and beauty lead , 8 am pfresh Tl and second market Tl , Starbucks Tl 8 am, and gm Tl p2 3 Tl 9-5:30. 12pm second off-site lead .2 pm 2 closing Tl

We have a closing Lead Mon-Fr nights. I guess they want more leadership coverage late in the day.

Also got the modernization talk again. 40 cases/hour, uboat should always be within arms length. Give everyone timelines all day long and constant follow up, team leads should never be doing tasks, plan workload 2 weeks out, build endcaps off the truck, etc etc...

We have a closing Lead Mon-Fr nights. I guess they want more leadership coverage late in the day.

Also got the modernization talk again. 40 cases/hour, uboat should always be within arms length. Give everyone timelines all day long and constant follow up, team leads should never be doing tasks, plan workload 2 weeks out, build endcaps off the truck, etc etc...
The level of stress in my store and neighboring stores right now is crazy. Team members are being written up frequently for the smallest infractions. Like this is going to make them work even faster? It is demoralizing. This stress is coming from outside the stores. Not sure how your stores are doing, but you can see the defeat on the faces of team members and management. The chatter in the break room is not pleasant.

We were just told today there's a set schedule for team lead shifts. Grocery lead is now 930-6, GM3 is now 1130-8, etc.

Anyone else get the same info?
They told me that about 2 weeks before covid happened. Then they decided they wanted us in and out. Now they want to go back but still a bit earlier.

Back