Archived Team Leader Pilot Transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodobux

FSTL
Without saying too much information,
Can a team leader transfer stores to a non pilot district?
Moving and was told that transfers are frozen because of being in a pilot test district for at least half a year.

That’s weird. Go on workday, look for stores hiring TL’s around you. Go to the store & talk that hr about openings. Don’t apply yet.
You have talk to your current hr, too.
Hey @tmap98, any insight?

That’s the thing my current HR won’t allow me or any leadership to leave for at least 6 more months. I’ve been in my position way longer than that and I just don’t think this is right. I’m conflicted, I don’t want to quit

Did you explain that you will have to quit if you can't transfer?

I agree with @Hardlinesmaster ..... this seems weird. Maybe your HR (not sure if it's a HRTL or HRETL?) is not entirely accurate with their info. I've been with companies where there's a hiring freeze. No transfers, no promotions, no hiring. Nothing. Period. But, I've never heard of a freeze between districts (?), pilot or no pilot. Maybe explain your need to relocate to your immediate ETL or even the STL, especially if quitting is an unneccessary result. Hopefully, their influence can help facilitate a transfer for you.

That is what we're being told. Basically a hiring freeze, you loose headcount and you can't replace it. The only two leads in my store that have transferred out had to take a Pilot opening within the district and it was initiated by the STL (so sharing talent). I hear it's a 1 year commitment and their sticking to that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back