Team member discount

HR gave us new discount cards. I typed in the numbers and letters on the back under the barcode in my target app, but it doesn’t work. Please help

the new discount cards do not work clocking into the time clock though at least at my store they dont

I have the workday app and I can’t even FIND the new really long discount number. Does anyone know how to find it?

On time clocks, no. The new tm numbers were created to avoid misuse of the discount & protect your personal info at spot.
thats unfortunate as i use an app called stocard to clock in to work with my watch and with the new discount card not working to clock in i can no longer pass on how to clock in easy with an apple watch, unless they have the older discount card. unless theres another way to turn the team member number to a bar code the time clocks will recognize

thats unfortunate as i use an app called stocard to clock in to work with my watch and with the new discount card not working to clock in i can no longer pass on how to clock in easy with an apple watch, unless they have the older discount card. unless theres another way to turn the team member number to a bar code the time clocks will recognize
Time clocks are old numbers only

time clocks haven't changed. your old code should still work fine. I used the pass2u app to make one for my apple wallet.

Anyone have an example of what the code is supposed to look like? I’m having so much trouble with entering this on the app. Thank you in advance!

They changed it after your old one was invalid
I was able to pull up the employee discount last night on the app from my phone. I went to pay and benefits searched discount card it gave me a link to click and my team member discount was there. I could have copied and pasted in the app.

I was able to pull up the employee discount last night on the app from my phone. I went to pay and benefits searched discount card it gave me a link to click and my team member discount was there. I could have copied and pasted in the app.
I was talking about workday

Back