Archived Team Member of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUR99

GSTL
So HR approached me today and led me away from the service desk to take my picture, totally confused I asked why they wanted my picture. Apparently I was chosen to be team member of the month or something like that. Does that get me anything lol? Besides my stupid picture hanging on the wall by the break room.

I got it the first month we had it (no picture back then). I got a special bag and it had some snacks, water bottle, and a t-shirt.

They took my pic and called me a trainer.

KrRyjAP.gif

I just asked the person who got it last month. You get a big fat nothing here. I want a bag with a t shirt, snacks and water bottle lol.

I got that last year. I got a gift bag with some goodies in it from leadership and a $20 gift card. It made me pretty happy. :) They did not take my picture, per my request, but usually they do.

I, along with a few others, got that bag - sans gift cert.

Unless things have changed, all you got at my old store was your name on a plaque and nothing else.

I got that last year. I got a gift bag with some goodies in it from leadership and a $20 gift card. It made me pretty happy. :) They did not take my picture, per my request, but usually they do.
Damn I'm jealous. I practically begged them not to take mine but they still did. People told me I looked way too happy in the picture. Yeah cos it was either that or cry lol

When I got it, they gave me some candy and a little plastic trophy... Well, and a card signed by my TL telling me how awesome I am. That was legitimately nice. :D

It's usually cashiers/front end TMs or sales floor TMs that get REDCards that are TMs of the month. For other recognition, GTCs tend to get written.

I've gotten it, it was run by my Sr. TL, I got a gift card to the movies, and an adorable note mailed to my house with the TL's all giving me nonsense.

Now that I haven't been a regular TM for about 3 years I haven't even been given a "Good Job".

Unless things have changed, all you got at my old store was your name on a plaque and nothing else.

Yeah, that's it at my store too. I am Front End but not a red card queen. I was a little surprised that the red card king didn't get it. It seems like they pick a person from a different work center each month. I will admit that I am a little flattered that they picked me out of all the front end team members.

I made a copy of my certificate and took it to Lowes for a job interview. I was hired on the spot. I did this only after exploring all possibilities of advancement to a 30 hour schedule (benefits) at Target and realized that this was almost impossible to achieve for me. I do miss some aspects of Target employment, but feel that what I have now, is a more rewarding job.

I made a copy of my certificate and took it to Lowes for a job interview. I was hired on the spot. I did this only after exploring all possibilities of advancement to a 30 hour schedule (benefits) at Target and realized that this was almost impossible to achieve for me. I do miss some aspects of Target employment, but feel that what I have now, is a more rewarding job.
I didn't get a certificate, just my picture on the wall and something written under it what's so great about me. I haven't been at Target a year yet, about 7 months. I have some vacation hours, some personal holiday hours and some wellness hours? I average about 32 hours a week so I will qualify for benefits in a few months. Does Lowes pay what Target pays? Target pays $2.72 above minimum wage here.

Yeah, that's it at my store too. I am Front End but not a red card queen. I was a little surprised that the red card king didn't get it. It seems like they pick a person from a different work center each month. I will admit that I am a little flattered that they picked me out of all the front end team members.
yea I didn't get it even once! LOL and I was one of the top performing cashiers. :D

I was the first to receive it at my store. All I got was a piece of computer paper with my name on it on the wall at TSC.

I didn't get a certificate, just my picture on the wall and something written under it what's so great about me. I haven't been at Target a year yet, about 7 months. I have some vacation hours, some personal holiday hours and some wellness hours? I average about 32 hours a week so I will qualify for benefits in a few months. Does Lowes pay what Target pays? Target pays $2.72 above minimum wage here.
Here, Lowes pays 23% more than I made at Target. You are lucky to have so many hours. It's not the norm here.

Here, Lowes pays 23% more than I made at Target. You are lucky to have so many hours. It's not the norm here.
A lot of other TM don't get a lot of hours. I would have quit a long time ago, if I was getting only 12-20 hours. My STL told me that he would like to see me in a Leadership role in the near future which would mean full 40 hours. Not sure what he has in mind for me, but I am always up for a challenge and learning something new.
Your dog is stunning! I have a black GSD.

We've added a safety person of the month to our monthly "you" person. The safety person gets a little card from the dtl and apbp. The "you"person gets a goodie bag abs recognized at huddle. They both get their name on a plaque in tsc. I'm thinking of insisting they not put mine on there since the safety thing is complete bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back