Team Voice Survey

So basically you're saying age discrimination is ok?!

I think @BurgerBob is pointing out that it is a whole lot easier to figure out who the older members of the crew are than the young ones based on numbers alone.
If you make a critical comment and you are one of the 40 people in the 20-30 range it will be a lot harder to figure out who you are as opposed to the 6 of you over 50.

It will show your age group and department.
Yeah I don't think anybody under 30 would have written what I wrote, or how I wrote it. They will know it's me, but that's okay. Humans are generally pretty good at figuring out who might have said a certain thing.

I think @BurgerBob is pointing out that it is a whole lot easier to figure out who the older members of the crew are than the young ones based on numbers alone.
If you make a critical comment and you are one of the 40 people in the 20-30 range it will be a lot harder to figure out who you are as opposed to the 6 of you over 50.
Exactly what i ment Commie thank you. I know that my store is very heavy on the 16-24 bracket. But not so on the 24-50 band. So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.. would be really easy to zero in on the who wrote this with only age and department.

Exactly what i ment Commie thank you. I know that my store is very heavy on the 16-24 bracket. But not so on the 24-50 band. So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.. would be really easy to zero in on the who wrote this with only age and department.
This!

So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.

Last edited:
Back