Team Voice Survey

So basically you're saying age discrimination is ok?!

I think @BurgerBob is pointing out that it is a whole lot easier to figure out who the older members of the crew are than the young ones based on numbers alone.
If you make a critical comment and you are one of the 40 people in the 20-30 range it will be a lot harder to figure out who you are as opposed to the 6 of you over 50.

It will show your age group and department.
Yeah I don't think anybody under 30 would have written what I wrote, or how I wrote it. They will know it's me, but that's okay. Humans are generally pretty good at figuring out who might have said a certain thing.

I think @BurgerBob is pointing out that it is a whole lot easier to figure out who the older members of the crew are than the young ones based on numbers alone.
If you make a critical comment and you are one of the 40 people in the 20-30 range it will be a lot harder to figure out who you are as opposed to the 6 of you over 50.
Exactly what i ment Commie thank you. I know that my store is very heavy on the 16-24 bracket. But not so on the 24-50 band. So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.. would be really easy to zero in on the who wrote this with only age and department.

A team lead and an etl we’re going around saying one of the results of this survey says no one likes the store director and he’s not happy about it.

Exactly what i ment Commie thank you. I know that my store is very heavy on the 16-24 bracket. But not so on the 24-50 band. So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.. would be really easy to zero in on the who wrote this with only age and department.
This!

So they'd figure it out quickly especially since my department is only 5 people.

Back