Tell me why....

The old ETL got word to sweep a bunch of flats back. I saw them going in the trailer. Pulled them out after the ETL left. 😉

Then they said they got the wrong information. Phew, we almost lost like 5 flats that day. Never give up equipment you still use.
Got to my current store and they had 35 flats and 25 tubs.... had no where to store all those vehicles. I ended up tossing 20 flats and 20 tubs. Haven’t needed more since and take 10-12 trucks a week

Got to my current store and they had 35 flats and 25 tubs.... had no where to store all those vehicles. I ended up tossing 20 flats and 20 tubs. Haven’t needed more since and take 10-12 trucks a week

We striped all the good wheels off tubs that we sent back, so we had parts for the ones we kept. Always strip things for parts before you send shit back like that.

Dammit, I'm jealous! I'd settle for one measly open tub for hauling shelves into/out of the fixture room. Was told we could keep one for that purpose and then it disappeared without comment. Typical.
I feel you . We had to get rid of all of them and the red baskets

I feel you . We had to get rid of all of them and the red baskets

The red baskets I was not heartbroken to see go. But they did serve one really good purpose. You could toss just about anything on them and it would sell. Kill an end cap of D-Code? Fill a basket with it! Come in two days later, fill it with something else.

The red baskets I was not heartbroken to see go. But they did serve one really good purpose. You could toss just about anything on them and it would sell. Kill an end cap of D-Code? Fill a basket with it! Come in two days later, fill it with something else.
I wish we could keep a couple and they didn’t send pogs for them. Just flex baskets

Back