texas attorney general to target: show me your safety policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i have gathered a lot of posters don't work here any more and this is still general target chat. it is a separate issue than the bathroom issue if you have nothing to say please don't try and get this thread removed.

This guy and our governor are both garbage. I'm embarrassed to say I'm from Texas. You can openly carry a gun, but can't smoke a joint. You can pray to Jesus in schools all god damn day, but don't pray to Allah. You can employ illegal citizens and pay them cash under the table(hey, no need for overtime!) but they have no rights.

Fuck Texas politics and the dumbfucks who get them into office. Austin is the shining star of Texas, being overshadowed by bullshit like this.

from what i have gathered a lot of posters don't work here any more and this is still general target chat. it is a separate issue than the bathroom issue if you have nothing to say please don't try and get this thread removed.[/

Texas AG to Target: Show Me Your Safety Policies
Target-v-Paxton-640x480.png

Image: Breitbart Texas/Bob Price
by LANA SHADWICK4 May 2016709

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sent a letter to the chairman of the Target Corporation asking him for “the full text of Target’s safety policies.” The AG wrote, “As chief lawyer and law enforcement officer for the State of Texas, I ask that you provide the full text of Target’s safety policies regarding the protection of women and children from those who would use the cover of Target’s restroom policy for nefarious purposes.”

i think he's trying to hold them accountable and is looking for more than just a quote of their safety policies.

This is nothing more than a PR stunt by the Texas AG. He knows full damn well that Target will give a generic response about the safety of guests and team members always being important, but they won't release confidential business practices.

Why doesn't he ask the same from Walmart? Sure, they don't have a transgender restroom policy, but that has nothing to do with it. Anybody can sneak into any restroom at any store with the intent of doing "nefarious" things.

This is just a stunt. These people don't know what else to do for their dying "cause".

discrimination:

recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.

Safety lol, if safety from strangers in bathrooms was ever a concern we'd only have bathrooms with locking doors that only take 1 person at a time. Then again this is Texas the same state that passed "women health" laws that tanked womens health by removing many clinics in the state which they are only now trying to undo.

Ken Paxton is blowing hot air but what would you expect from an AG that's being investigated by the Securities Board for fraud?
Considering Texas is now open-carry, most women would be packing & woe be to anyone who tries anything 'nefarious'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back