texas attorney general to target: show me your safety policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you trick someone into "transgenderism?"Is it the same as being tricked into being gay?

"Sir, why did you suck that dick?"
"I DON'T KNOW, HE TRICKED ME!"

Maybe the real problem is that those who are complaining most loudly, feel "tricked" into presenting as heterosexual? Tricked & resentful & very angry?

How do you trick someone into "transgenderism?"Is it the same as being tricked into being gay?

"Sir, why did you suck that dick?"
"I DON'T KNOW, HE TRICKED ME!"

it has more to do with an agenda being pushed to control young kids mind. turn your tv on if you don't know what i'm talking about.

there's a good article out where someone who had gender reasignment surgery explains how they regret it, explain that it's a mental disorder and warns people they should seek counseling and not surgery. let me find the article.

but in the meantime the media is trying to make people like catlin jenner seem like "amazing brave strong people" when in reality they have an illness.

it has more to do with an agenda being pushed to control young kids mind. turn your tv on if you don't know what i'm talking about.

there's a good article out where someone who had gender reasignment surgery explains how they regret it, explain that it's a mental disorder and warns people they should seek counseling and not surgery. let me find the article.

but in the meantime the media is trying to make people like catlin jenner seem like "amazing brave strong people" when in reality they have an illness.

There are plenty of videos online of people whom had started transitioning....and then later decide to stop, and thus go through a de-transition process instead. I'm often critical of how gender identity issues manifest, because they rely on the very stereotypes people work to move away from. But, that doesn't mean there aren't legitimate transexual people. I've brought up this example before with hermaphrodites. These are people whom are basically born with both male and female genitalia. Sure, a doctor can remove the parts of one of the genders....but removing those parts doesn't control the body's chemistry entirely or the brain's association with what gender it is. You can disagree with the social aspect of this stuff as much as you want. But just because you find it annoying, that doesn't mean it's completely made up.

Sure, the media likes to pander to feel good nonsense, much like with Catlin Jenner. But here's the thing....some people's only knowledge of trans people is because of Caitlin Jenner, which is terrible both ways. If you're only for or against something, because of one instance in the media, then you're an idiot. What I mean is, if you're going against a movement, simply because you don't like how the media sold it to you, you're no better than the idiots trying to say she's a hero. You have to do your research.

they are thinking of the children. they don't want to make transgenderism acceptable and therefore have kids tricked into it.

Are you also afraid that the precious children will catch "the gay"? Because that's what you're making it sound like. You make it sound like transgender folks are actively going out trying to trick kids into converting their gender identity.

I anticipate the closure of this thread, I think everyone is getting tired of your paranoia and transphobia.

it's not the transgendered people themselves, they are victims. the perpetrators are the people who try to promote, glorify, and make it seem hip and trendy....

Yeh, 'cause it ain't hip to get beaten, sexually assaulted or murdered because of who/what you are.

Target doesn't 'encourage that lifestyle'; they're showing tolerance to their TMs but you don't work there any more so no skin off your back.

Target doesn't 'encourage that lifestyle'; they're showing tolerance to their TMs but you don't work there any more so no skin off your back.

eventually enough people will be corrupted and be abominations to the christian god that he will have to flood the earth again and if i'm alive during that wickedness i will be effected by it. hardly any skin off of my back.

no it's not. and target shouldn't be encouraging that lifestyle.

IT'S NOT A FRELLING LIFESTYLE!

Stop thinking that way, stop acting like this is something they are doing to be hip and cool.
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it not real or right.

I don't understand people who are close minded and bigoted but I accept that they do exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back