Archived Thanksgiving shifts what's every one working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving Thursday 5:50pm-2:45am
Black Friday 4pm-11:30pm

Wonderful schedules btw.

9:45pm thursday night to 8 am in the morning Friday(Cart Attendant) off the rest of friday though

Working 10pm-6am Weds all the way to Saturday. Have two shifts at the beginning of the week too. They're trying to kill me.

Lol

Off on Thanksgiving, Mid GSTL on Friday 4am-3pm and I come back Saturday morning to do guest service 8am-5pm

I picked up a black friday shift. So now I work 4pm - 12am on Thanksgiving, and 10am-6PM on Black Friday. Puts me at 45-46 hours for the week.

Should be my biggest paycheck by far.

I don't understand how ya'll are getting 12 hour shift. ETL HR made it a point to let all of us know that wasn't happening this year.

While I have done 10+ hour Thanksgiving shifts before, I'm glad that I will not be working it this year (as of this moment). So have fun, team.

Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thanksgiving: 4:30pm - 1:00am
Friday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: OFF (thank goodness)
Nothing on Sunday yet, but I regularly close on Sundays.

The whole week of Thanksgiving, I'm ship from store but:
3pm-11:45pm on Thurs.
10am-6:45pm on Fri.
10am-6:45pm on Sat as well
40 hours as of rn
I'll work from 3pm to 5am, come back to work at noon on Friday until 10 and come back in at 6am next day until 3pm. When target will realize that we ARE human NOT robot?

Update: Team member opening SFS tomorrow has a state test so I agreed to start 2 hours earlier. Now I work 8am-6:45pm tomorrow. Gonna be suuuuuuuper fun lmao.

Really wish I wasn't a minor so I could stay later and make more of that green stuff.

I work late Wednesday to 3am thursday, come back and open, then back again to close Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back