Archived the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i noticed no one complains about having to use the same bathroom the guests use. So is it just my store or does target build all their stores without an employee only bathroom? Lot of times I had to wait in a line and the all use bathroom gets incredibly dirty and disgusting

My store also has only one bathroom. Why, I have no idea. I wish we had a bathroom that only TMs could use.

If the break room and break room refrigerators are any indication, an employee restroom would be 3Xs more disgusting than the store restrooms. At least the store one has someone take a look and pick the toilet paper off the floor most hours. An employee bathroom would only be cleaned by the overnight cleaning crew.

Hope their not using the bathroom on company time. Come on people. Do that on break or lunch. Do you know how much that costs the company every year?

Target has approximately 366,000 employees worldwide. If each employee uses the restroom while on the clock, not on break, just once a week for 5 minutes, that is 30,500 hours. Assuming $5 an hour, and that's waaay low, that is $152,500. And that is only once per week! If each employee found that once a day for 5 days, that is $762,500. A week!

Off the clock people. Off the clock.

Hope their not using the bathroom on company time. Come on people. Do that on break or lunch. Do you know how much that costs the company every year?

Target has approximately 366,000 employees worldwide. If each employee uses the restroom while on the clock, not on break, just once a week for 5 minutes, that is 30,500 hours. Assuming $5 an hour, and that's waaay low, that is $152,500. And that is only once per week! If each employee found that once a day for 5 days, that is $762,500. A week!

Yeah no, I pee when I want where I want with who I want.

When you find a device that syncs your body's natural process to your own personal break & lunch schedule, let me know. Not to mention some areas don't always get a chance to take their 15 because it's too busy & there's too much to get done.

If the break room and break room refrigerators are any indication, an employee restroom would be 3Xs more disgusting than the store restrooms. At least the store one has someone take a look and pick the toilet paper off the floor most hours. An employee bathroom would only be cleaned by the overnight cleaning crew.

Yup, you've got it. Team members are filthy animals.

When you find a device that syncs your body's natural process to your own personal break & lunch schedule, let me know. Not to mention some areas don't always get a chance to take their 15 because it's too busy & there's too much to get done.

Yes, they are called depends, tenas, etc. I recommend the up and up brand because that is Target's in store brand.

This way, the company saves/makes money from you 1) not using the bathroom on company time 2)selling more product 3)less water and toilet paper used.

And good news, you can still skip your breaks because so much work needs to be done.

It's a win/win/win for the company.

That's rich.

We had a men's and women's room in the back.
They were usually in pretty good shape.
I think the guest were much more likely to do nasty things to the bathrooms because they knew they could just walk out the door.

Yes, they are called depends, tenas, etc. I recommend the up and up brand because that is Target's in store brand.

This way, the company saves/makes money from you 1) not using the bathroom on company time 2)selling more product 3)less water and toilet paper used.

And good news, you can still skip your breaks because so much work needs to be done.

LOL is this guy serious?

Want me to point out how much wasted time I see TMs do ALL THE TIME on other various things. I see people talking all the time both of them not doing ANYTHING. Or taking 20 minutes breaks from Flow team like I saw a couple people do today

Last edited:

Exactly...most of the time I drink something on break and if I havent eaten anything I have to go to the bathroom really quick in the backroom. I can point out alot more wasted time

LOL is this guy serious?

Want me to point out how much wasted time I see TMs do ALL THE TIME on other various things. I see people talking all the time both of them not doing ANYTHING

I think the he forgot the sarcasm font.

Exactly...most of the time I drink something on break and if I havent eaten anything I have to go to the bathroom really quick in the backroom. I can point out alot more wasted time

LOL is this guy serious?

Want me to point out how much wasted time I see TMs do ALL THE TIME on other various things. I see people talking all the time both of them not doing ANYTHING

I think the he forgot the sarcasm font.

Ya I didnt actually read the second part of the last post before posting that...Funny though...what about wasting 1-2 hours of MY time and time of my LOD trying to figure out an issue with a C+S pallet that wasnt ours and what to do with it because someone unloaded it wrong. Now thats truly a waste of company time

LOL is this guy serious?

Want me to point out how much wasted time I see TMs do ALL THE TIME on other various things. I see people talking all the time both of them not doing ANYTHING. Or taking 20 minutes breaks from Flow team like I saw a couple people do today

Pointing out all the other areas where employees waste payroll does not negate my point.

Btw, did you tell the flow tl about them taking a long break? You owe it to the company to report this kind of behavior. It costs us all money.

Well that got off topic fast with the idiotic payroll calculations...this company can afford that with all the money it makes. Now what would be fair is to stop treating the stockholders like gold because they contribute almost NOTHING to the company. Everything this company has done is because of employees, whether they be in store or at corporate.

Also, my store doesn't have a TM only restroom, however the pharmacy restroom doesn't get much use and it's usually much less filthy than the main restroom.

My store has a mens and womens restroom in the backroom and I think Pharmacy has their own as well. :D

Pharmacy has their own at my store and backroom has a men's and women's. I had a guest ask if we had one in the back while the one up front was being clean and I'm like "No" and was about to say it was for TMs only but she sounded like the type of person who would go back there and ignore the rules and just use the bathroom so I was like "We don't, sorry."

I'm possessive of the backroom bathrooms, like, I'm sorry, but they're clean, the guests will fucking make a mess. I want at least one thing in the store that's nice.

I never use the restroom while on break. Even if i gotta hold until it's over
I'll go if I'm not in some critical role like service desk, so if I'm cashiering and there is a break and I need to go, then I go. Most other times I don't even notice with how crazy the store gets.

my store has 7 tm only bathrooms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back