I'm Lost! The Call In/Sick/Late/NCNS/Attendance Thread

This happened to me. I ended my meal but never started it. When I went to fix it, they added a new meal end but I watch jeopardy every time I have a closing shift with meal lol so I just deleted the punch and fixed it. Doesn't make a difference, in my case, but I felt weird about them fixing it.

I've been out of work all frigging week and last weekend and even though I told them why (c. Diff... a miserable infection. Absolutely miserable. Took Days of misery just to diagnose) I have to get a bunch of call outs because I can't go to work to put my shifts on the board. She's gonna find coverage for the shifts but since she (etl hr) is doing the looking, it won't count as a swap. Bright side: I don't feel like an idiot for hoarding my sick hours! I thought I should use them more since I'm young and healthy. But here I am miserable... And wishing for death.

Sorry to hear that sher.
Take care of yourself.
Had infected sinuses for weeks, I sympathize.

My HR tm will change punches and fix punches if they are the wrong type (although they don't have to do that anymore with myTime since it just records punches). Otherwise, you are put on the list for having missing punches.

Can the swap shift form be turned in the same day of the shift I'm givig away? I already got someone to cover, but I just need to get the LOD signature, but can I get the signature hours before the actual shift?

Can the swap shift form be turned in the same day of the shift I'm givig away? I already got someone to cover, but I just need to get the LOD signature, but can I get the signature hours before the actual shift?
It is a good thing to have the Lod signed off on it. In case, the person doesn't show up for your shift.

In my store most people average 33+ hours then you have people working when you need them so I never can get anyone to take my shift on the swap board, it's basically useless.

Eek. My c diff is recurring. I finished the first round of antibiotics less than a week ago, had to start another last night. Gonna be missing another day of work. I'm hoping they like me enough to not fire me because I can't afford to be unemployed. And I've noticed they'll use these kinds of absences to get rid of people, but it's usually people they don't like...

My sister was hospitalized by c diff last yr; that's a nasty-a$$ infection.
Take care of yourself, sher.

It took me rounds of antibiotics to get rid of my sinus infection.
You take care of yourself @sher
Don't let them bully you into working before you are ready.

Hey, I had c diff and I had to take this horrible anti biotic named f l a g y l . It made me even more sick. My Dr said I got c diff by not finishing anti robotics .they ALWAYS make me sick and I am NEVER taking antibiotics again unless I have a flesh eating disease.

P s does anyone know how I can make my kindle stop changing auto correcting my entries? Free speech, right? Maybe Amazon is doing it as part of their take over the world campaign .
Also,how change font on kindle?
Thanks a lot

Yeaa, flagyl is the worst. I got c diff because for the first time ever I actually took an antibiotic for something haha. I finished the course and everything. Then a month later, boom c diff. after the c diff treatment is done, I won't take any antibiotics again. Not if it has to travel through my digestive tract. I can't even believe I'm going through all of this over one tooth. That's what the antibiotic that caused this was for. I'm allergic to penicillin so they give me clindamycin which is allegedly more likely to lead to c diff. So that's fun.

They've actually been so nice when I call. And I make sure to do it hours before my shift so they have time to find replacement, but then I think back to other people who were fired because of call outs and I get nervous.

Patty, the autocorrect settings are probably in keyboard settings somewhere. Maybe within the general kindle settings. I don't have a kindle, so it's just a guess.

Hey, I had c diff and I had to take this horrible anti biotic named f l a g y l . It made me even more sick. My Dr said I got c diff by not finishing anti robotics .they ALWAYS make me sick and I am NEVER taking antibiotics again unless I have a flesh eating disease.

P s does anyone know how I can make my kindle stop changing auto correcting my entries? Free speech, right? Maybe Amazon is doing it as part of their take over the world campaign .
Also,how change font on kindle?
Thanks a lot
From the Internet:
Hello all! I came looking for a solution to the above conversation about autocorrection spelling. If you go to the home page swipe down for the options and click on +More. Go to language and keyboard. Then go into keyboard. I think its the 3rd or 4th option down...you can turn off auto correct then the next one is spelling suggestions which you can keep on to choose the word you desire or want to replace. Hope this helps! by the way..this is from a 7" kindle fire hd....check to see if you have those optins on other kindles...

They've actually been so nice when I call. And I make sure to do it hours before my shift so they have time to find replacement, but then I think back to other people who were fired because of call outs and I get nervous.

Until today. LOD said, "you know sher, you need to take care of your attendance."

I've never ncns'd. I've been late once when a doctor's appointment ran late. In the past year, I've called out twice (2 days in a row) because I had the flu.

The only other time I called out before that, I was in the hospital.

Never NCNS'd, never called out. Late twice, called ahead both times. Clocked in marginally late a handful of times because no one would open the damn door (before 8am.)

4-5 call-outs

Only late twice. Once because the flow TL was late and nobody could get in (major accident closed the highway and he was new to the area and got lost). Other time I misread my schedule and accidentally went to my other job.

I was just written up for a NCNS that happened over a month ago. Can they do that?

And it's 6 months from tomorrow's date. That's bullshit!

I was just written up for a NCNS that happened over a month ago. Can they do that?

And it's 6 months from tomorrow's date. That's bullshit!

Yeah they can take their bloody sweet time to get around to writing you up but a month is kind of ridiculous.
If you did the NCNS than they can write you up for it, which is why it's always a good idea to get out in front of it.
Go to them and force them to either take action or drop it.
The start date for the write up should be from the time that the NCNS happened.

Yeah, I should've called in the first place. I also feel like they're using it to give me a bad review even though it just happened and I got the CA after the review was written. I'll see what my TL says whenever he gives me my review.

I'm pretty sure im putting this question in the right place.

As someone who is new to target I was just wondereing how i request time off. I have graduation practice coming up soon and I can't work those days. Do i have to ask one of my supervisors about it directly? I remember asking for time off for my actual graduation and seeing the desk lady put it in the system. Also, I just got schedualed to work on a day that I have a lot of other stuff going on, where can I post my hours? Do I do that online or in the store? Is it okay if I post hours if i've only been working for almost a month?

Post hours on the swap sheet. It should be on the same wall the physical copy of the schedule is on.

Request time off through ehr from a computer in the store. Once you log in you click on mytime self service. It's in a long list of links that are in a tiny font. If you have trouble figuring it out, the "desk lady" (I assume it's an hr TM in tsc) can help you

Back