I'm Lost! The Call In/Sick/Late/NCNS/Attendance Thread

There was one time I called the CVS and asked them to tell the LOD the phones weren't working and I needed to call out. The phones started working shortly after that and I could call out officially.

I am trying to call out for today with an injury. I can’t call the store, because it is closed And opens after my shift starts. I was trying to be a good employee and call and let them know 2 hours ahead but I can’t call in I even tried to go to the store but no one came to the door. I don’t have anyone’s number from work either, because I’m new. What should I do?

Well you wouldn't be a NCNS until 2 hours after your shift, meaning you have the ability to call out 2 hours after and it would still be okay. Also when you try calling the store press the number 0 until the phone starts ringing and it should be able to transfer you to HR's office even if the store is closed. If you have a doctors note make sure you bring that in during your next shift for an excused absence. feel better!

You don’t come to the store with an injury to let them know you’re calling out why would you do that? There are always people in the store at least 2 hours before the store opens cuz they do trucks with the TLs, if they don’t pick up the call that’s on them every leader should sign in to the phone app in their zebbra, keep calling until they pick up the damn call you have 2 hours after your shift starts to call in or you will be a NCNS for good they wouldn’t like that but at least you don’t have a NCNS.

You don’t come to the store with an injury to let them know you’re calling out why would you do that? There are always people in the store at least 2 hours before the store opens cuz they do trucks with the TLs, if they don’t pick up the call that’s on them every leader should sign in to the phone app in their zebbra, keep calling until they pick up the damn call you have 2 hours after your shift starts to call in or you will be a NCNS for good they wouldn’t like that but at least you don’t have a NCNS.
This information is completely false.

Back