Archived The Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing to me is that it's targeted at men. Target doesn't notmally seek out male shoppers.

I usually push men's, so I checked it out. Looks very nice, but everything is online only. How many men shop online for clothes? Oh well

Prices seem high for Target. They could sell Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, TH, Lacoste, etc. at Target and I'd still rather buy it a Macy's or higher.

The Buy Local stuff is cool but $32 for a T-Shirt? Does it come with the chicken?

The Locally Grown stuff is made in the USA so that's why it's expensive. Still if I want to buy American I'll go to American Apparel.

Do men shop online? I do if it's a deal but I'd rather shop at a store to see how it looks so I dont have to play the return game.

Although there is the Target loophole. Buy online, return it to store, then purchase it after the online item discount. I've done this with MLB and NFL stuff because the teams I like won't sell around here. A $20 shirt was rebought for $3.98. Winning!

I've been buying shoes off Amazon the past few days. They offer free returns so if they don't fit I can just ship them back. Amazon and other sites allow people to review if their purchase fit as expected, were too big, or too small. A huge portion of the time it's on target.

Nothing really strikes my fancy about this stuff. Last men's collection I was excited about was Phillip Lim, and that was a year and a half ago. Target's menswear has seemed to get better within the past few years but we need more men's collections!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back