Archived The Morning After

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseye01

The Box Chucker
Well, I just finished my 2nd of three shifts for the Black Friday weekend. I was the backroom guy tonight and all I did was try to clear off the back stock from the vehicles so that we can take our ruck tomorrow morning. I feel like I did pretty good, when I went to try and set the line tonight before I left, I almost cried because the line looks like crap and there was no way to get it completely finished for tomorrow. I can't wait for the store to return to somewhat normal

Was just thinking during this morning's unload that it'll be so nice to get back to normal again ... in a few weeks. At least I didn't find a ton of Sharper Image boxes in the repacks today. My feet hurt and I already said I'd stay extra tomorrow and help get caught up with what still needs to be pushed from this week's trucks. What was I thinking? My consolation is that this paycheck is going to be a sweet one.

Update: We ended up pushing the crap from the line before unloading the truck. I was 6a-2:30p, but ended up working o.t. which made me happy. Here's to the holidays ended and stuff going back to semi normal if that is such a thing at Target. We had 4 tm's in toys, me being one of them and all the guests came to me with questions. Maybe my nametag sends a signal to guests like the bat signal. my fed up meter is about to crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back