Archived The "Vent about all the crazy shit that happened during your shift" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could do that but being the only in stocks TM, I have to cause we still have a task list. Most of the time I do find a dead mydevice and have to use my own power brick to bring it to life. Cause like on Saturday when I asked for help they did let the other TM who was doing the in stocks push have a PDA, but that doesn't help me shoot the list I wasn't doing for three hours. So thanks guys for the awesome help!

It was such a shit show on over the weekend I asked for a term and a LOA form before I left. Both are filled out just need to add dates and decide which one I hand over.
Please hand in the term, let's end this misery. We could sure use a few less losers in the system.

Damn, hope they open on near me. They pay way more I hear

I used to work at Costco. They don't tolerate crap workers.

Their pay is good, not exceptional. The reason they are employee friendly is their superior benefits and the complete lack of a uniform.

I worked at Costco out of high school didn't make it out of my probation period. They are really strict

And they demand a lot more than you are capable of doing. You wouldn't get past the first interview. If they even pulled your resume from the pile..
Nah. Unlike you guys I can lift and I work really fast. It would be easy getting a job there assuming there is one near by. If I could get hired at Boscovs, Cosco is no problem lmao

Why the hell did someone at corporate think it was ok to drop over 40 MIRs all at once this week?? They seriously couldn't have spread them out over a few weeks?

Please hand in the term, let's end this misery. We could sure use a few less losers in the system.

Someone is trying to come for me, lol.. Call me a loser cause I have a job to do and demand the tools to do it. Silly I thought is how jobs work, you pay me to do something and I do it. If it requires tools I am given them. Maybe one day you will understand that. Til then bye Felicia.

LOA for a nice three week vacation was enough.

Someone is trying to come for me, lol.. Call me a loser cause I have a job to do and demand the tools to do it. Silly I thought is how jobs work, you pay me to do something and I do it. If it requires tools I am given them. Maybe one day you will understand that. Til then bye Felicia.

LOA for a nice three week vacation was enough.
I should've have been more clearer by calling you a loser ,I meant to say a pussy, that asks for LOA and term forms because his feelings got hurt. Suck it up or GTFO! I am sure someone will appreciate the job you have better.

Came in today to find a cart of "As Is" wine that had then been defected out. I'm sure there's a story there that I don't want to hear.

Why the hell did someone at corporate think it was ok to drop over 40 MIRs all at once this week?? They seriously couldn't have spread them out over a few weeks?
Did you see that nice little Workbench message about it? That was a waste of words that came too late. This week is going to be fuuuunnnnn.

#1 Rule of The Break Room is we can disagree but we don't insult each other.
Don't call someone names (this includes pussy and loser) or the hammer will be dropped.

I'm kind of tired of having to mention this.
The Break Room is for venting about the job, supporting each other, and giving honest (sometimes brutal) opinions, only if members ask for them.

Mostly follow Wheaton's Law: Don't Be A Dick.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wheatons-law

Did you see that nice little Workbench message about it? That was a waste of words that came too late. This week is going to be fuuuunnnnn.
Yeah I'd love to see what kind of "support" my store will offer. Maybe they'll let me come in on Saturday to finish it, since this is a holiday week and I can work an extra day before hitting OT.

Yeah I'd love to see what kind of "support" my store will offer. Maybe they'll let me come in on Saturday to finish it, since this is a holiday week and I can work an extra day before hitting OT.
I'm 80% that I'm the only person the store who knows how to do MIRs and, uh, this is not the best week to try and train somebody on that. Barring drastic increases in payroll and getting some smart TMs and me being in the state of mind to train somebody. So this will be interesting.

I do like the "following workload will be more reasonable" part though. Like somebody higher up realized that they fucked up and feel kind of bad about it. Not like it changes a damn thing, though.

I wasn't there, but a kid threw a ball up and hit one of the sprinkler heads and flooded domestics causing $50k worth of damage.
I have no words to express my response to this. The whole scenario is just insane.

Last edited:
I don't know how to do MIRs, but I have gone and found the mdse for our receiver before. Maybe some tms could help by doing that.
It could lessen the workload, sort of. Part of the salesfloor part of MIRs involves scanning the aisle label(s) where the merch is located, but I have a folder full of those, like the receiver who trained me. Saves time when final dispositions come through and you've already pulled everything. Then again, I like to double-check the salesfloor just in case I missed something the first time around. And if random TMs who I don't trust know are bringing me the product, I'd probably waste time double checking their work anyways.

Also, gotta get those steps in for Pokémon Go somehow.

It could lessen the workload, sort of. Part of the salesfloor part of MIRs involves scanning the aisle label(s) where the merch is located, but I have a folder full of those, like the receiver who trained me. Saves time when final dispositions come through and you've already pulled everything. Then again, I like to double-check the salesfloor just in case I missed something the first time around. And if random TMs who I don't trust know are bringing me the product, I'd probably waste time double checking their work anyways.

Also, gotta get those steps in for Pokémon Go somehow.

I have always been given a stack of sheets and told "go find it." In stocks peeps would be good at that stuff, we should know where all the hiding spots and random crap should be. Receiver always does the backroom ones and when she needs help she calls us cause we know the salesfloor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back