Them Amazing Folks at C&S

I don't unload pfresh often and I've never seen an out of temp load but I'm fairly positive you can refuse the load, and you should refuse the load if it's out of temp. Talk with your TL and your ETL and find out what that process is.

What is your market team doing with the out of temp load? How out of temp is it? Is everything, including the temp, being documented with the paperwork for the delivery?

I don't unload pfresh often and I've never seen an out of temp load but I'm fairly positive you can refuse the load, and you should refuse the load if it's out of temp. Talk with your TL and your ETL and find out what that process is.

What is your market team doing with the out of temp load? How out of temp is it? Is everything, including the temp, being documented with the paperwork for the delivery?
There are some details that I am aware of that would answer your questions but there is a not large number of people who have this info. As Target’s love of outsized retaliation is well known I may or m not allegedly be able answer questions beyond what has already been stated.

I am nether confirming nor denying that I have any info on any such event wether it happened or not.

Any one else getting out of temp loads from the C&S distribution center in err… Oregon?

our market team has been rather unsettled about being forced to take an out of temp load.
I am really hoping we are talking about refrigerated items one degree too cold and not things that were not cold enough!

I am really hoping we are talking about refrigerated items one degree too cold and not things that were not cold enough!
allegedly there could have possibly been to some degree but almost certainly a non zero number of the most none solid ice cream there has ever may have been. but there as always is the chance that Bri Bri just wiggled his nose and fixed everything or our market team was forced to push out of temp botulism housing bio containment devices to the floor.

anything is possible, really

Had a more than a few during my time in the Northeast, usually when it was extremely hot out.

Just refuse the order and call C&S and ask for an expedited reship.

You can also partial refuse, for example if the frozen is OK but the cold is out of temp.

Not C&S, but once we were called by another store in our district to tell us that we would not get a weekly load from the Iowa FDC. After taking the temp of their load they found it was way out of temp. Our load was next and I guess the driver just took both loads back to the FDC. I don't if we got a replacement load or if we had to wait the following Saturday to get produce.

Back