Archived This was in my ad prep....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same DPCI and everything. I think the right one showed up in an ad correct stack but it took three tries to get it right.

That looks about right for Spot these days. My TL would tell me to put them all up.

facepalm.gif

The center sign is wrong, bad math. Left & right signs could be used. I would reprint it or look for an urgent batch about it.

The center sign is wrong, bad math. Left & right signs could be used. I would reprint it or look for an urgent batch about it.

Uh.... Center sign is correct as advertised. Promo only valid with quantity purchase.

Actually all three signs are correct, just different offers. The center sign price of 4 for $11 applies only if you actually buy 4 (equal to $2.75 each). If you buy less than 4 the $3.49 each applies. The other two signs just offer 3 or 4 for $3.49 each, but if you buy fewer you still pay $3.49 each. The 3 and 4 on the signs is just trying to make you think you have to buy that many to get that $3.49 price, a common practice at grocery stores.

Just for clarity I would like to say I personally would reprint correct signs;however when I do things like that I get told "I am trying too hard and doing too much". o_Oo_Oo_O

I hate ad set b/c I'm in electronics so I have end cap audit E & F plus TV wall, camera boat, decode ... Which gives me at least 50 signs

Yeah I also work the electronics ad setup and between doing all of seasonal, sporting goods, toys, and electronics endcap audits plus display audits for dvd/blu rays, sound systems, TVs, prepaid phones, tablets, laptops, and home phones and auditing flexed items, my batches are rarely under 100 unique signs and have exceeded 200 on a few occasions. My audits are generally larger than all the endcap audits from the rest of the store combined. On the plus side when disco stuff goes on sale (like the Vita/PSP games 20% off sale from a few months ago) I can get a lot of it out of the store.

Same DPCI and everything. I think the right one showed up in an ad correct stack but it took three tries to get it right.
10.00 was correct sign for Canada Dry at the register. Then you see the sign for Pepsi soda at 4 for 12.00. Basically, Canada Dry is 3.69 & Pepsi at 3.49, very confusing, indeed.

10.00 was correct sign for Canada Dry at the register. Then you see the sign for Pepsi soda at 4 for 12.00. Basically, Canada Dry is 3.69 & Pepsi at 3.49, very confusing, indeed.
Different company, different prices.

Stuff like that should be pitched. I'm not 100% clear on the policy but if I see a TPC sign and a sale sign for the same offer I only send out the one with the longest valid dates.

I try to catch those that I can (0% and those with different start dates). But what would you do if an item has 2 signs with the same end date? I've gotten a lot of those with this week's ad. It's not a TPC and a SALE sign, btw. I would choose TPC for that. This time it's a TPC and BOGO.

LOL! That's about as bad as the $139 sports bra in the last ad. My STL laughed and asked if it was made of gold. :D

I hate ad set b/c I'm in electronics so I have end cap audit E & F plus TV wall, camera boat, decode ... Which gives me at least 50 signs

Try about 150 in softlines where nothing is located except the tables.

Or the other fun one, price and no product.
For some reason those showed up in electronics the most.

....AAAANNNDDDDD... this week there are at least 3 aisles of located signs that arrived in the wrong order INCLUDING the ENTIRE hair accessories aisle.

So today I found out that the signs for majority of the triple located BTC RTA furniture were wrong. Ad says $17, shelf says $21, signs say $14. They ring up $21, PCV was off the chain.... We had 3 TM's in the whole store. OMG. Reeeeeediccc

I printed millions of signs on Sunday for the bundle deal with $1 on reservation card get $15 off game over $39.99 well POG revision person threw them ALL away Monday ---- they didn't really move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back