Time off request now through Mytime

I want to use vacation PTO to backfill my hours worked last week up to 40 hours
I entered a date I was not scheduled to apply the pto to. The app asks for a start time…ok
And then gives only an option for hours and 15 minute intervals. Is there a way to get to the exact # of minutes needed to get to 40?
The time clock punches don’t round to 15 minute intervals. If I worked 35 hours and 46 minutes for the prior week, I want to fill 4 hours and 14 minutes not just 4 hours.

Plus, nice job Target IT !!! 🙃 How many of the employees do you think can actually do the math between the time clock that reports in decimals 🤷🏻‍♀️to this now ( even though I can) ?

I entered a date I was not scheduled to apply the pto to. The app asks for a start time…ok
And then gives only an option for hours and 15 minute intervals. Is there a way to get to the exact # of minutes needed to get to 40?
The time clock punches don’t round to 15 minute intervals. If I worked 35 hours and 46 minutes for the prior week, I want to fill 4 hours and 14 minutes not just 4 hours.

Plus, nice job Target IT !!! 🙃 How many of the employees do you think can actually do the math between the time clock that reports in decimals 🤷🏻‍♀️to this now ( even though I can) ?
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous and they need to fix that. I worked 39.93 hours and want to use .07 to get up to 40, but I can't put that in. I spoke to my HRTL and she said she can enter that manually, so I guess I'll be bugging her every week and then double checking my paycheck to see if she actually did it.

Our HR has already called Corporate about this and other issues. It's being looked into.

Hey does anyone know how to use vacation pay? I tried to do it from computer at work but didn’t see that option anymore. I didn’t see an option for that on the app either. Going to ask HR tomorrow but, thought you guys might know.

Hey does anyone know how to use vacation pay? I tried to do it from computer at work but didn’t see that option anymore. I didn’t see an option for that on the app either. Going to ask HR tomorrow but, thought you guys might know.
Try my time self service. Correction use the app.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0673.PNG
    IMG_0673.PNG
    297.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0674.PNG
    IMG_0674.PNG
    252.9 KB · Views: 29
People counted on me to be at work and no matter how bad I felt, unless I could not get out of bed at all, I went to work.
I understand this point of view, and have even done this myself in the past. But that's taking a good work ethic too far, imo. Being even mildly sick with something contagious can expose co-workers to germs they don't want. Going to work when you're sort of sick with something non-contagious makes it harder for your body to heal. Took me a while, but I finally learned that staying home is better for myself and my co-workers.
Taking a "mental health day" can be okay, but I think it's wise to do so prudently. Not so good to take a spontaneous trip to the beach or whatever and get caught out.

Mytime Self Service time off requests have been moved to mytime. I don't see anywhere to put in a time off request that is not a "paid time off" request. How do I request a whole day off but not have 24 hours requested from my vacation time, which I do not have 24 hours of? Also I don't see previous requests to know whether I have already put this request in.

Mytime Self Service time off requests have been moved to mytime. I don't see anywhere to put in a time off request that is not a "paid time off" request. How do I request a whole day off but not have 24 hours requested from my vacation time, which I do not have 24 hours of? Also I don't see previous requests to know whether I have already put this request in.

As far as I can tell from playing around with the app, if you are requesting time off during a week where the request cut off has already happened, it will only let you request vacation or sick pay. But if you are requesting further out than that, it will default to unpaid time off unless you check the box for using PTO.
Screenshot_20230919-151122.png

Back