Time off request now through Mytime

Mytime Self Service time off requests have been moved to mytime. I don't see anywhere to put in a time off request that is not a "paid time off" request. How do I request a whole day off but not have 24 hours requested from my vacation time, which I do not have 24 hours of? Also I don't see previous requests to know whether I have already put this request in.
If it’s a request you put in prior to using the app for requests you can see in my time self service on work computer. Also you can look in the app look for that days schedule it will say time off for that day even if the schedule hasn’t been posted yet.

Having to look up my PTO balance on my pay stub is idiotic.

It's make me wonder whether if you add 6 hours of PTO but only have 5 whether the system will reject it outright and add Zero PTO.

Then again our store didn't bother to tell anyone of this switchover anyway.

Wow you can only go back like a week and a half now to put in PTO so you don't hit the max limit? Awful given how you could be stuck with multiple 40 hour work weeks during October-December and reached your PTO limit without knowing.

Wow you can only go back like a week and a half now to put in PTO so you don't hit the max limit? Awful given how you could be stuck with multiple 40 hour work weeks during October-December and reached your PTO limit without knowing.
If you need to put in PTO further back then the system will let you could talk to HR they might could do it for you.

The two week thing sucks. Hopefully they fix.
In other news, in a recent week, I had 1.88 hours before 40, so I filled it with PTO. System only does .25 increments, so I put in a full 2. It went through. Not sure if a glitch or what. The extra .12 was not at 1.5x though.

In a related matter my TL said you can add Sick Pay through the App now.

I didn't see that anywhere yet.

Is it maybe because unless there is actually a Sick Pay Request in there it doesn't show up?

My TL said it doesn't have to go through our HR-ETL anymore though I find that hard to believe.

In a related matter my TL said you can add Sick Pay through the App now.

I didn't see that anywhere yet.

Is it maybe because unless there is actually a Sick Pay Request in there it doesn't show up?

My TL said it doesn't have to go through our HR-ETL anymore though I find that hard to believe.
It's just like PTO but instead of vacation you select sick.

Back