Archived Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can't have team members drinking! Don't you know, your ETL can write you up if she sees you at a bar with other TMs off the clock?

We can't have team members drinking! Don't you know, your ETL can write you up if she sees you at a bar with other TMs off the clock?

How does that even work? I could understand if you were drunk while dancing on a bar and yelling 'screw Target' and telling people the best ways to get away with stealing. I know I didn't read the handbook from cover to cover, but if there actually a section that says you can get in trouble for that?

How does that even work? I could understand if you were drunk while dancing on a bar and yelling 'screw Target' and telling people the best ways to get away with stealing. I know I didn't read the handbook from cover to cover, but if there actually a section that says you can get in trouble for that?

I don't even know. I saw it in a post somewhere on this forum, though I've no idea where to be quite honest. But yes, apparently someone's nosy ass ETL wrote up a couple TMs because she happened to be at the same bar as them. They were off the clock but I think wearing red and khaki still. Who knows anymore? They can fire you for almost anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back