Archived Tl interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
So less than a week ago I was brought into my stl office and was asked to accept a tl position that just recently opened up. I am really excited and nervous at the same time. My stl said I will have to do an interview and I’m just wondering how “serious” this interview is. Does this interview make or break me being a tl or is it more for them to talk to me about my new role as tl? Does anyone have any advice as to what I am to expect?

Please use the search option in this forum. These questions have been answered in very detail.

good luck with your interview!

Since TIME is our biggest enemy in E2E.....

Here's some suggestions for efficiency:

Plan ahead (and you won't have much time for THAT) ! But..... plan your week; and "detail-plan" your days. Have a backup plan for life's little incidentals. If you're "reacting in the moment", you've lost valuable time.
Keep the Team moving at all times. Lots of observations and follow-up. Be very conscientious of your TMs time-management.
Showing is always better than Telling. Work side-by-side until you see the results you're expecting.
Constant communication..... with your Team and your Superiors.
Get down and dirty at the job..... your Team will respect you for it.
Try new thing, different ideas, be open to change. You never know when a good idea will be a time-saver.

Good luck !
Thanks
@sprinklesontop

Your store's leadership would not have offered you the position or invited you for the interview if they did not expect you to be able to successfully pass the interview. It's only make or break if you absolutely fall apart. I suggest you approach your HR TL for interview prep, and ask any TLs in the store with whom you are comfortable if they would mind giving you some pointers. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back