TL living with AP-ETL

Holy shit people are dumb here. Report the fuck out of it. "Dont snitch" attitude is why this world is so shit and bad people can cheat you and they get ahead while you are working a part time minimum wage job.

Holy shit people are dumb here. Report the fuck out of it. "Dont snitch" attitude is why this world is so shit and bad people can cheat you and they get ahead while you are working a part time minimum wage job.

I am totally against the 'don't snitch' culture.
The idea that you would watch somebody do a driveby, kill an innocent bystander, and then refuse to talk to police because of a 4th grade motto is disturbing.
However there are somethings that are none of my business.
Who and how people are fucking is one of those things.
If it doesn't effect their work I have no reason to be involved.

Favoritism is more complicated and if that is the issue, okay fine, go ahead report it.

Op will look mighty dumb if district people already know and it’s ok with them. I’ve seen it. I’ve seen a few get married after years of dating.

Back