Archived TL pay to team member pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Do you guys know how much will I get pay reduction if i step down from a TL Sb to TM. I get payed 22/hr im just wondering how much they will reduce my pay.

thanks

Holy crap! Stay where you are, mate!

Are you in a super high cost of living area? That's more than ETLs make in my area.

I been with the company for 7yrs. I just started alittle high when I took a tl position. I dont think they can drop my pay more than 5$ I think I earned it from every raise for the past 7yrs.

not really a high cost of living.

All 4 TLs at my store that stepped down went to the highest pay for the pay grade they were going down to.
They all lost between 4 to 5$ an hour. They had been with the company for a very long time.

I been with the company for 7yrs. I just started alittle high when I took a tl position. I dont think they can drop my pay more than 5$ I think I earned it from every raise for the past 7yrs.

not really a high cost of living.
I believe they can only drop you 3

If you look at my post in the other thread about paygrades, $22/hour for a SBTL is about $10 more than a SBTL in my area makes. I'm a Sr SBTL in a store that earns enough sales to get a Food Ave TL, but I still cover both SB and FA because they took the additional TL and made it into a sales floor TL, so I do approximately 2.5 jobs. I make $15 and some change. If you can make $22/hour, hold onto that job with your life.

If you look at my post in the other thread about paygrades, $22/hour for a SBTL is about $10 more than a SBTL in my area makes. I'm a Sr SBTL in a store that earns enough sales to get a Food Ave TL, but I still cover both SB and FA because they took the additional TL and made it into a sales floor TL, so I do approximately 2.5 jobs. I make $15 and some change. If you can make $22/hour, hold onto that job with your life.
This!
Wow!

Last edited:
No but seriously you do realize that you're probably making more than nurses five years into their career for your area...for a job that really requires no college.

Never mind, are you stupid for real?

Maybe they just don't want to deal with the responsibilities of being a TL anymore?

Your not in their shoes. $22/hour sounds amazing but every situation is different.

Don't do it if Hr and Stl is your issue,they change,if you step down and they don't like you,you will never see 40 hrs a week again,so even if you drop to $19 per hour,what good is it if you are only working 10 hrs a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back