Archived TL Rules for Outside work relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't supposed to hang out with your direct TL, in reality most people don't care and hang out anyways.
Especially if the person was friends with other TMs in the department they are now the TL of.

ETLs on the other hand, completely 100% not allowed.
Still sometimes happens anyways.

Last edited:
REVIVING THIS FROM THE DEAD. Okay long story short forbidden relationship *RED RELATIONSHIP* as I type this occurring at my home and head of house is naive, stupid, all the synonyms in the book. I showed my picture book to the head and didn't like the outcome or answer. I'm slowly building my picture book, but who do I need to show to disperse of this mess.

@IcePeasant, did what you reveal paint you in diffenernt "light"? I ask because when people see their "Superiors" in a setting outside of work, some will show a lack of respect for said authority.
No it didn't. I show respect to all people I work with. Clean history since my career at spot.

You aren't supposed to hang out with your direct TL, in reality most people don't care and hang out anyways.
Especially if the person was friends with other TMs in the department they are now the TL of.

ETLs on the other hand, completely 100% not allowed.
Still sometimes happens anyways.
Completely 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back