Archived TM Appreciation Discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at a receipt from yesterday, and I have this extra discount on there. I have my team member one that says 10%, and is 10%. But this one says "TM Appreciation Discount 10%", but looks to maybe not be on sale items? It is $2 something not $5ish (I don't have it sitting as I type this not at home).

is this a store thing? Company thing?

I'm not complaining, but i just want to know what I'm being appreciated over!! :p

ISign

Target Guest
They used to do a special discount for tm on any target brand, it typically lasted a month I think and was a separate card to scan, but I think they attached the discount to your discount card... So that would be my guess..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can almost make the math work on the C9 stuff I bought for my daughter - so that must be it.

Thanks, I am certainly not feeling very appreciated at the moment so anything helps!

Sadly two of the 3 things I bought I have to return because the child tried them on and they don't fit her. And they were the on clearance items. Drat.

But now I will have to look to see what else I can find! :D

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
c9 is on ad this week, so no special discount.

c9 is on ad this week, so no special discount.
I one item that was on sale, and then the TM Appreciation Discount on the total of the 3 of them (sports bras).

The other items don't add up to the right amount to be what is getting the discount.

It's 10% off of C9 and Simply balanced items in January. There's a ton of coupons for simply balanced online as well so check it out!

I have one of the $8 ones.

I could actually use the $5 one - mine is a $50 I thought.

I did finally see a sign on the door about the savings on C9 this month!

A think it started a couple of days ago, because I just saw it tonight. At my store nobody know nothing about it. Awesome job at communicating to the team! lol

I mentioned it at huddle the other night (I think it was on a table talker a week or two ago). The two ETLs looked at me like I was crazy, because they hadn't heard about it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.