TM only shopping hours

Is there an email or a sign posted that gives any details about this? I'm currently away from the store for several days and won't be able to check in person.

This is great for dry market and GM, it would be even better at my store if C&S (fresh/frozen) truck showed up at a decent hour. We have no eggs, fresh meat, juice, boxed milks, fruits/veggies, bread between 7-8am. C&S has been rolling in between 10am-1pm, bread vendors comes mid morning. I find myself making 2-3 purchases depending when things come in. I also have quite a few tm phone #, when I get a product they want in, I send them a text.

This is great and all but are we going to be allowed to help ourselves to get the product we want to purchase off all the uboats still sitting unworked in the back? And for my store they won’t even be finished unloading the truck yet.

This is great and all but are we going to be allowed to help ourselves to get the product we want to purchase off all the uboats still sitting unworked in the back? And for my store they won’t even be finished unloading the truck yet.
This is a great question that I didn’t think of. I only close except for the occasional time I pick up someone’s shift so I’m not sure how things work at my store. I’m going to ask about us being able to do this.

oh god im so glad about this !!

so we just line up outside the door at 7am and they let us in?

honestly can't wait to see guests that are already lined up start screeching about this one
If you’ve ever had to be to work before the store opens just enter that way. At my store we use the cart door. But remember you can go to any Target, it doesn’t have to be your own. They did suggest calling the store you want to go to first to see how/where they would like you to enter.

And like @Yetive said, we’re allowing TMs to shop the truck too.

Recently a guest accused my store team members buying TP and hand sanitizer while they go without. I seen such talk on the internet. This, I am sure, will only escalate that conversation. When I arrive at work before the store is open, I work until mid-afternoon. By that time everything I need to buy has been bought out. I been trying to get bread since last week! So, I appreciate this option. On the other hand, if I am not opening the store, I am closing. If opening, I won’t be able to shop as other TM’s. If closing, I wouldn’t get any sleep if I came in early morning.

The direction is to have a Leader run the lanes for TM shopping if they cannot find a TM to run the front (gotta love last minute scheduling issues). So you would still have the opportunity to come in early to grab what you need before the store opens to the public. Remember we get this hour on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Back