TM only shopping hours

I love this but we will def get backlash lol
Probably, but I don't think it'll be much. Especially if a TM responds CALMLY that by the time their shift is done, nothing on their list is still available, plus that they're restricted to quantity limits just like everyone else is. Target didn't have to offer this to TMs and they've probably already considered the potential for backlash. I appreciate that corporate is doing a few nice things for those of us still willing to get out there when so many others are able to stay sheltered in their own homes.

Right, the public has been and will continue to be given every opportunity to get supplies. Nice that the company is giving TMs a chance as well. I see nothing wrong with this.

One of my sisters had asked me to put stuff aside for her and I said can't do it, and besides, I don't get up that early. My other sister drags her butt to the store at opening and gets what she can. No putting stuff aside for TMs or their families.

This is going to be super fun. I'm going to just go back to my old store and hang around for an hour and chit chat while they unload the truck 😆 I like to imagine standing at the beggining of the line with a cart and grabbing boxes off as I see items in would like. I'll even grab a whole repack as a mystery box to see what I get when I open it!

This is a great question that I didn’t think of. I only close except for the occasional time I pick up someone’s shift so I’m not sure how things work at my store. I’m going to ask about us being able to do this.
We can shop off the uboats in receiving as long as there’s a leader back there. (During the unload there are usually 2-4 leaders back there lately).

Our store hasn't mentioned it, either. Glad to hear about being able to go to other stores, though; my old store offers more groceries. They'll probably get my business.

i hate shopping at stores that aren't mine

also i dont have a tm discount card after adding it to my app so i dont think i could go to other stores anyways lol

i hate shopping at stores that aren't mine

also i dont have a tm discount card after adding it to my app so i dont think i could go to other stores anyways lol
Your HR should be able to give you a temp card, if you really wanted to shop at a different store.

I asked about this today, and was told "no" - as in there are no special hours for tms to shop.
20200323_091129.jpg

We got this at the DC. I went and got TP today. I was afraid I was going to get mugged in the parking lot. Stores should have put limits on WAY before now and now that shelves are going empty, the makers of TP need to focus on 4 packs and the makers of tissues need to focus on single boxes. I see 12 and 24 pack rolls of TP and 3 to 4 bundled packs of facial tissues. They'll never get caught up because these bulk packs of TP take up more room on a PIPO pallet than 4 packs would and in the end (pun intended)... only benefit one buyer.

Back