TM only shopping hours

That was a helluva a busy hour at my store. We're the closest store to a DC and TMs from there came out in droves. Everyone was very chill though and appreciative. Not a single complaint was heard about the item limits. So many of them even went out of there way to ask to make sure they weren't exceeding any limits.

I also got assigned to be the bouncer at the door. Denying Karens entrance was so much fun. I was told to be blunt and mean. I loved it. Just seeing their faces as TMs walked out with full shopping carts was priceless.

we had about 7 tms from my store come in, the stl even let mobile come in and i thought that was nice

there was no hand sanitizer today tho rip i offered to pick stuff up for my 2 coworkers from my other job, so hopefully that stuff comes in so i can stop waking up at 6:15 to shop

I did not know about this. As far as i know the TM's were not told about it. If i didn't read it here and heard from a softlines TL a few others would not have heard about it

I'm moving to a new store as of Monday and my schedule is all mids there. So today I asked my soon to be old store if I can come there at 7am and shop and they said yes as long as I have my ID and discount card. I don't need any of the basics right now, but it's good to know depending on how long this goes on.

Back