Archived To quit or not to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've only been working at Target for a short time, but I've come to realize that I'm not sure if I should be working.
I'm about 3 months pregnant, and this week alone I've been in the ER twice, I've spontaneously started bleeding and I keep randomly getting dizzy from being over worked by working in the backroom, i was in a car accident and I'm positive i have whiplash, my LOD caught an attitude with me for being sick and calling out due to being in the ER, and now I have important family matters to take care of (urgent emergencies).
Target has switched some of my shifts from 8 hours to 4 hours, and I am now a cashier and not working in the back.
I really want to stay working at Target, but I feel like my body can't take it and now I have family things to worry about that I can't get time off for.

Any advice?

EDIT: I was just informed after posting this that my boyfriend needs a vital surgery for his stomach. Details are messy, but essentially he needs this or his stomach will eat itself and really badly hurt him. My luck is running out, and I feel like I should leave for my family.

Last edited:
So, I've only been working at Target for a short time, but I've come to realize that I'm not sure if I should be working.
I'm about 3 months pregnant, and this week alone I've been in the ER twice, I've spontaneously started bleeding and I keep randomly getting dizzy from being over worked by working in the backroom, i was in a car accident and I'm positive i have whiplash, my LOD caught an attitude with me for being sick and calling out due to being in the ER, and now I have important family matters to take care of (urgent emergencies).
Target has switched some of my shifts from 8 hours to 4 hours, and I am now a cashier and not working in the back.
I really want to stay working at Target, but I feel like my body can't take it and now I have family things to worry about that I can't get time off for.

Any advice?

Ask for a stool if you’re cashiering...

If you can’t handle that it’s time for an LOA.

And if that doesn’t work because you’re too new for an LOA it’s time to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back