To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one lady: you can't get the 5% Red Card discount unless you apply for the Red Card. If you want the discount, then stop complaining about the application.

To that one lovely and endearing lady guest who felt the need to spray diarrhea not only in one bathroom stall but ALL FOUR! Toilet, silver pipes, paper holder, the floor and the walls.
2 and a half hours later, one rubber apron, 2 sets of elbow length gloves, 3 bottles of bleach water, toilet bowl cleaner, two rolls of paper towels---and we've finally cleaned your crap up. :angry:

how the HELL do you spray the hershey squirts over all four stalls?!

To that one guest that wanted to get the $20 gift card offer applied to a different PS3 bundle because we were out of the 250GB bundle that was in the ad, in the time that you wasted trying to unsuccessfully convince myself, the electronics TL, and the hardlines ETL that we should do this because you are a long-time customer that has a Red Card, you could have been down and back twice to other store (only 15 minutes away) that I told you has the item in-stock, which you called to confirm and have them hold. Wow that's long run-on sentence... But seriously, why would you have the other store (that's not that far away at all) hold the item, and then waste all that time in our store?

To that one guest who wandered into toys to ask me about blankets: I would love to help you find the blanket you're looking for, if you would just tell me what kind you want!

To that one guest that wanted to get the $20 gift card offer applied to a different PS3 bundle because we were out of the 250GB bundle that was in the ad, in the time that you wasted trying to unsuccessfully convince myself, the electronics TL, and the hardlines ETL that we should do this because you are a long-time customer that has a Red Card, you could have been down and back twice to other store (only 15 minutes away) that I told you has the item in-stock, which you called to confirm and have them hold. Wow that's long run-on sentence... But seriously, why would you have the other store (that's not that far away at all) hold the item, and then waste all that time in our store?

Because guests have no common sense.

To the group of trust fund babies in front of me while on my half in Food Ave:

You are not rich. Your parents are rich (probably). You have done nothing of value to society to warrant acting like you do. They are effing chicken nuggets. The woman behind the counter told you that you had to wait because we only have one microwave with which to prepare said nuggets. Chill. The. Eff. Out.

or just go to Mcdonalds if you want your nuggets right away.

Speaking of bad lawyer commercials, there's one that runs here where car accident victims call 911 and a guy asks "Do you have the (law firm name's) app?" Apparently what this app does is allow you to record video of the cars at the scene and interview witnesses and send it to the law firm.

Dear lazy, selfish, thoughtless female guest, please wipe your own pee off the seat, I am not your servant.

end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back