To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToG - Thank you for coming to Electronics and leaving your half eaten pizza and popcorn at the boat. When I pointed out where the trashcan was, you demanded to speak to a manager because I was "ignorant and insufferable" (wtf?) and the pizza wasn't up to your apparently very high "standards." Just a reminder, you're shopping at TARGET.
Omg I'm sorry that happened to you. But that is the funniest thing I've ever read on here. "Your mere presence is insufferable" fucking idiots.

TTOG: I was coming out of the backroom on my way to punch out for the day. You were staring at the back wall of tv's. Seriously, when you asked me if I could help you, I about died. Then a wonderful thing happened. You asked me if we have a pet department. I can't even turn the tv on in the break room because it involves 2 remotes. If you did ask about a tv, I would have tried my best, but it would have been a crap shoot!

To that one guest, I don't care if your 12 or 102.. I still legally have to ask you for your ID when you buy nicotine patches. And swearing at me while I call for a GSA and then telling to go get ****ed isn't gonna help.

To be fair it was probably the lack of nicotine talking not the person haha.

TTOG: I don't care if it's for thanksgiving, we can't sell individual dinnerware items for the same price as the 4 person dinnerware sets. Just be thankful that you get to have a thanksgiving meal with your family while the rest of us will be working.

I work at guest services and it was raining the other day and I witnessed a guest slip and almost fall in several drops of water all over the floor even with the wet floor signs up. (it seems as if someone shook out their umbrella in the store)

I went to clean up the water on the floor when you (a new guest) line up to be waited on at the service desk. I tell you it will just be a moment as I clean up the mess with paper towels and you get all huffy at me and ask, "how long is this going to take? I have things to do."
Well, EXCUSE ME for trying to save my ass, Target's ass, and the ass of someone else that might slip.
No, no, you're right. You should come first, I'll clean up the spill later. Just make sure on your way out that you don't accidentally slip in a puddle of water and break your back.
**** you.

It literally took me less than 30 seconds to clean up the water.

From a lurker:
To that mom who thought it would be cute to let your two boys torment a barista by letting them DEMAND she write the names of their favorite superheros on their cups. They then said she spelled it wrong & insisted on a 'new' cup.
After the third cup, she looked over your shoulder & you turned around to see a long line of angry guests giving you death glares but that didn't stop you from continuing your passive-aggressive pace while you then asked the barista which holiday drink was better.
You're 'kids-will-be-kids' smile did nothing to dissipate the foul crowd & it was heartening to see them push past you & your devil spawn while fixing their coffee, etc while the baristas lingered over your drinks.
I hope they dropped them in the car.

Back when I worked there, we were never allowed to charge for additional cups.
When two kids were fighting over cake pops & dropped them, I was told to replace them at no charge.
I've been told by my SB buddies that if a guest is 'inconvenienced', the LOD will walk them over to SB & direct them to fix the guest a free drink for their trouble.
A TL in seasonal found a nearly empty SB cup sitting on one of his displays & pitched it. 15-20 minutes later a guest came looking for their drink. When they were told it 'was likely tossed', the guest got mad & demanded a replacement. They got it.
A big piece of the reason I left.

TTOG: Too bad so sad that you didn't like my answer when you tried to get those 49.99 boots for 27.99 because a Merona tag (with a completely different size) was attached to it. The brand of the boots said something other than Merona, so, NO, you can't have it for nearly half the actual price.

When GSTL came over and I was explaining the issue, the guest looked at me and said very snidely, the manager is handling it now. Um, I am management, you stupid bitch. I bet you hated the smirk on my face when the GSTL told you the same thing I did. Fuck you very much.

TToGuest

Why

nOgMPxeh.jpg

TTOG: yes, I can "sub" for something that is OOS, but there's no way in hell in giving you the BRAND bottle that's twice as big for the same price as the U&U that is on sale.

Woah, you guys still have the 5 hour energies? Ours haven't been restocked in what seems like forever

That's the first thing I noticed as well. I usually get asked at least once a day if we have 5-hour energy, and the answer has always been no. But what is neat is that we got a cool Red Bull cooler so that we have cold red bulls at the checklanes, which is another thing I get asked a lot.

Mall security: STOP CALLING ME ON MY PERSONAL PHONE! I don't live at Target, so don't call me on my personal phone unless I just got off the phone with you! I'm tired of having my personal time interrupted by you folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back