To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
this happened while i was on break.

as im walking to the break room...

Guest: EXCUSE ME, your out of cart wipes

Me: oh, your going to have to ask somebody at guest service, they will be able to get it for you

Guest: WELL cant you go get some more for me?

Me: sorry but im on my break right now

Guest: OH well that isnt just f**king great isn't it?

Me: yea i know right? i dont have to help you when im on my break
(yes i actually said that, even the GSTL laughed when they went to complain)

To that one guest: there's NOTHING you or your doctor can do to get your prescription filled for 90-days, unless you want to pay for it "out-of-pocket"...your insurance company will only pay for a 30-day supply. I don't know how many ways I can explain it to you....deal with it!

Ah, unless you have Kaiser and use the Kaiser pharmacy. My husband has his doctor give him a 90 day supply of his asthma medication, so he can have spares in both cars and with him at home.

Hey, guest. We really don't care if your daughter works at Corporate. It's not necessary to mention it each time we're out of a limited quantity item that you want. My guess is that your daughter can't get it for you either. and she probably doesn't care either.

Hey lady, a "convenient carrying handle" is something that shouldn't require definition. Yes, it folds away when the table is closed, but why am I explaining what those words *mean* to a 50-something? Have you missed the meaning up until now?

F-ing retard...

Seriously, guests - I'm sorry we don't carry yarn. We really don't carry any craft things so why is that soo surprising? Do you understand how much space spot would have to set aside to have yarn by colors? That's a lot of space to dedicate to one item in a multi-focused store. and seeing how hobby lobby is right across the street..... Get over it, it certainly isn't killing you like you tend to act when we don't carry a particular item.

Seriously, guests - I'm sorry we don't carry yarn. We really don't carry any craft things so why is that soo surprising? Do you understand how much space spot would have to set aside to have yarn by colors? That's a lot of space to dedicate to one item in a multi-focused store. and seeing how hobby lobby is right across the street..... Get over it, it certainly isn't killing you like you tend to act when we don't carry a particular item.
Honsetly, people-NONE OF YOU, NONE, have EVER heard of Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or care to investigate their few steadfast indie sewing supply retailers?

Don't worry, I don't ACTUALLY say that...

But I think it hard enough that I suspect that they can hear it emanating from my brain...

While I'm at it-

I'm sure that this has been touched on before, but I feel the need to address it again:

ATTENTION GUESTS:When you are buying clothes and you don't want to put them on the conveyor belt, I kinda don't blame you.

HOWEVER: 1.) You pointedly telling me the belt is nasty, or dirty, or whatever, especially when you just saw me trying to clean, is you obviously either trying to prove a point or start a fight, and will get no response from me at all; 2.) If you think the checklane is THE WORST place for your stuff, you haven't been very observant about your shopping experience; 3.) If you don't have a receipt ihn your hand yet....it isn't actually technically "your" stuff...

No, dude, Assassin's Creed II is not the first one in the series. Back to math class, retard...

I had a guest a few days ago ask me "which was more recent"...Men in Black or Men in Black II....... :facepalm:

Last edited:
No, dude, Assassin's Creed II is not the first one in the series. Back to math class, retard...

I had a quest a few days ago ask me "which was more recent"...Men in Black or Men in Black II....... :facepalm:

I have said it before: people check their common sense, intelligence, and courtesy at rhe door when they enter retail stores.

This falls in with my "the reason the hdmi cable you bought doesn't fit your computer is because this laptop you brought in to show me is old and has no hdmi output" I said it nicer of course but that was the solution to the problem they were having..........

Ah, unless you have Kaiser and use the Kaiser pharmacy. My husband has his doctor give him a 90 day supply of his asthma medication, so he can have spares in both cars and with him at home.

Some insurances WILL let guests get a 90-day supply with us, but this particular guest's didn't (We also have the $4/10 generics, but this medication isn't one of those) No matter what I said to her, she wasn't understanding it. She kept asking "Who gave you permission to change my prescription? Did the doctor authorize this change? Did the insurance make this change? yada, yada, yada...who authorized this change?" I finally told her that SHE did....by allowing us to bill her insurance company for the medication, she was implicitly allowing us to abide by the insurance company guidelines and make any "necessary" changes within the law. AND, I would be MORE than happy to fill her prescription for the 90-days and bypass her insurance company, but she would be responsible for the entire amount, which came to over $300....she chose to stick with the 30-days ;)

I had a quest a few days ago ask me "which was more recent"...Men in Black or Men in Black II....... :facepalm:

I have said it before: people check their common sense, intelligence, and courtesy at rhe door when they enter retail stores.

I always say "Common sense isn't always so common"....

Listen, old man in the cart, I don't know what kind of computer you have, so how do I know what kind of DVD media it can write to? I am not a mind reader nor a teleporting wizard, and you are.lucky I walked away after you started to cuss me out for asking pertinent questions... bastard...

To that one guest on the phone: Don't get mad at me when our store doesn't have an ONLINE ONLY item..

I had a guest looking for an Online Only vacuum cleaner at my store. She kept on saying that it said In Store on her computer and she insisted that I check the backroom.
I told her I would check out the backroom and in the meantime she should try searching for it on her phone. When I got back from "checking" the backroom she was like "Oh my god, it says online only no wonder it's not here. I swear it said In Store earlier today. Did you change it? I bet you changed it in the system when you were back there!"

Honsetly, people-NONE OF YOU, NONE, have EVER heard of Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or care to investigate their few steadfast indie sewing supply retailers?

Don't worry, I don't ACTUALLY say that...

But I think it hard enough that I suspect that they can hear it emanating from my brain...

I bet those that work at my old spot store are happy that a hobby lobby just opened up not too long ago in my town..

Check 'em at the door?!
At MY store, they freakin' leave 'em in the car!

That is if they didn't leave it at home before they drove to retail stores. I'd say that applies to 95% of "customers" oops I meant guests... LOL

To that one guest on the phone: Don't get mad at me when our store doesn't have an ONLINE ONLY item..

I had a guest looking for an Online Only vacuum cleaner at my store. She kept on saying that it said In Store on her computer and she insisted that I check the backroom.
I told her I would check out the backroom and in the meantime she should try searching for it on her phone. When I got back from "checking" the backroom she was like "Oh my god, it says online only no wonder it's not here. I swear it said In Store earlier today. Did you change it? I bet you changed it in the system when you were back there!"

If only.

To the one guest on the phone, no we do not sell pink fuzzy handcuffs or adult movies.

To that other guest, thank you for putting the dvd back in the right spot after you decided not to buy it.

To that one guest who said "I don't think so" upon seeing me zoning the feminine hygiene products........wow. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back