To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG- Please attend to your screaming baby. Ignoring them isn't going to solve anything. They're crying because they want attention. Give them attention.

This advise is coming from someone who's parents had 7 kids of their own.

When people abandon meat products on a shelf ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORE.
41598-ilyke.net-large-anigif_enhanced-buzz-12369-1382133734-1.gif

When people leave their cart in the middle of the aisle.
41598-ilyke.net-large-enhanced-buzz-8665-1382133004-42.jpg

When someone has to "check the ripeness" by touching all the fruit.
41598-ilyke.net-large-enhanced-buzz-6518-1382132179-7.jpg

G -- Do you have those tube things that go on your outer door?
Me -- A door closer?
G -- If that what that tube thing is, then yes.
Me -- I'm sorry, but we do not carry those. You'll need to go to a home improvement store.
G -- You just said you had them.
My brain -- No, I didn't. I know what a lawn mower is, but we dont sell those either.
Me -- I'm sorry If I mislead you, but....
G -- Walks off.

To that one guest: I understand you probably lack a lot of common sense, so I'll give you a lesson: When you put dairy products on a warm shelf, like yogurt and milk, they spoil if they're left out too long. Next time, put them back in the refrigerators. I know it takes a little effort, but you'll live if you put them back in the fridge 50 feet from where you left them.

I don't understand the common stupidity of guests... I had one yesterday leaving electronics going to home furnishings and ask me, "where are the ink cartridges?" --- uhhhhhh... it's in groceries.

TTOG sorry not sorry for what I said. You were being rude and yelling in my face.

TTOG: you are a grown woman. I realize you may itch, but have some self control. I almost lost my lunch as I was telling you where the monistat was located and you were digging for lost treasure. You THEN touched the pen and touchpad with the very hand that was JUST down your pants. Yes, I sprayed the ENTIRE counter down with alcohol and am glad you didn't notice that I bagged the box like I was picking up dog poop! Thank god you didn't hand me cash!!!

TTOG: you are a grown woman. I realize you may itch, but have some self control. I almost lost my lunch as I was telling you where the monistat was located and you were digging for lost treasure. You THEN touched the pen and touchpad with the very hand that was JUST down your pants. Yes, I sprayed the ENTIRE counter down with alcohol and am glad you didn't notice that I bagged the box like I was picking up dog poop! Thank god you didn't hand me cash!!!
Eeeewwww......just ewwww.
Envisioning something out of POWM.

whaa.jpg

To that father and his son: The motorized carts aren't toys. If you don't have a handicap, you can't use them. You're taking them from two people who actually need them. If you're that lazy to walk around the store, get one of those hoverboard things everyone is buying.

To that father and his son: The motorized carts aren't toys. If you don't have a handicap, you can't use them. You're taking them from two people who actually need them. If you're that lazy to walk around the store, get one of those hoverboard things everyone is buying.
Douchebag dad of the year there....

TTOG: Please stop calling my store and complaining about the lines..while you are waiting in line. You do this every week. Please gtfo and go to wal mart.
Are the lines even long? Wouldn't the gstl already be handling the lines and speedweaving? Why do they feel the need to call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back