To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttog I am not responsible for our dairy delivery schedule. Do not complain to me that tms should be finished because it's Saturday. We stock when there's product to stock. If b#tching could the truck here sooner there would be no problem. In fact you could help...

TTOG: No, we didn't sell out of the costumes fast. You just waited until last minute to buy one. Trying to buy a costume on Halloween is like trying to buy milk and bread during a blizzard. You won't have much luck.

And try to return it tomorrow.

To management: Please stop calling for back up when everyone but me is on a register. I told you twice, no I won't be coming up because of the guest that need some one to help them. Three guest pulls and two phone calls. Find some one to take the pulls and the calls I will ring otherwise? Fuck off!

Yep, we have 'em.
We also have guests who balk at 'paying for a bag' so they just carry their stuff down several lanes to an empty checklane & grab several bags.

No, ETL, I am not taking the fucking HBA key. And if you try and give it to me I'll stay in the TL office for the next 2 hours slowly TPCing bakery. And ignoring calls

TTOG: Calling a manager over because YOUR BANK has switched the way they want their chip debit cards processed is not going to help. You don't want to believe me when I tell you that it's not Target but your bank? That's fine. What in the world did you think the 19-year-old GSA was going to say? Hmm?

I think they're in the same states that charge you for every plastic bag you use. Thankfully, I don't live in one of those states.
Yep, we have 'em.
We also have guests who balk at 'paying for a bag' so they just carry their stuff down several lanes to an empty checklane & grab several bags.
We only have paper bags, and have to charge 10 cents each. The county banned plastic bags and has secret shoppers that will fine the store if they give out plastic bags.

To every guest: Put your fucking cart back!

View attachment 1358

Looks like our exit more often than not. Also, you have a parking structure?

TToG

You clearly were having an awful day. Your eyes were red and puffy and you had bags under your eyes. You just wanted to buy some beer and unwind but were 40 cents short. When you saw that you were just damn near to tears, going on about how shitty the day was. I decided to cover that last 40 cents to you and I'm really glad I did. I've never seen someone more grateful for something I did. You choked out constant thanks and blessings as you took your beer and walked off. I probably wouldn't have done it if you seemed like the alcoholic type, but damn girl you just looked like you needed that Bud Lite after a long day.

You're very kind. Just be careful if a GSTL/GSA or other leader is around; they may frown upon such a practice.

TTOG: You were really rude to me as I was trying to process your return. You came back to the Service Desk and I was prepared for the worst, but you actually apologized. I understand everyone has bad days and the whole thing was just a misunderstanding. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to come over and say sorry.

TTOG: You walk in through the cartwell doors, then proceed to steal the cart I was using to set aside some One Spot items. Like you just passed a whole line of carts, really?!

You have an issue every single time you shop in our store. You complain, you moan and groan and yet you keep coming back because my ETLs didn't see you scamming for small amounts of cash every time you come in. It must have surprised you when an ETL knew what you were doing and said no. They checked every single price you said was wrong because of what "those signs said" and guess what? Those signs were right. You were in such a huff and said you'd never be back, but you were there the next week buying clearance candy and your usual shopping. We also noticed that suddenly, all out prices were right. What a shocking coincidence. :rolleyes:

To that phone guest, I understand the website said we have it, but we don't fecking have it! The website is wrong often. We didn't cancel your order for any other reason than the item being out of stock.

And I'm not gonna let you take advantage of these people who are already shorthanded and being pulled away to cashier and to help guests who took the time to come into the store. You want a personal shopper you do it through the proper channels-curbside or store pickup.

I hate these people. We have one that always calls and asks for a hl department and we have one who always calls for sl and then her husband picks up the stuff. So if she needs new sizes, he's back to exchange. It's bullshit. All these lazy shopping methods we have now and they wanna call and make someone run back and forth between a phone and the rest of the store.

TTOG: No, we didn't sell out of the costumes fast. You just waited until last minute to buy one. Trying to buy a costume on Halloween is like trying to buy milk and bread during a blizzard. You won't have much luck.

Or like trying to buy eggs and bread during the Black Thursday rush. BTW that happened last year. A guy actually waited an hour and a half in the mega line to pay! When he finally got to my register he said, "Man, I picked the wrong evening to run out I?" Lol

Or like trying to buy eggs and bread during the Black Thursday rush. BTW that happened last year. A guy actually waited an hour and a half in the mega line to pay! When he finally got to my register he said, "Man, I picked the wrong evening to run out I?" Lol
I had someone buying a turkey! They were doing their thanksgiving meal on Friday and forgot to buy one! He asked me if I thought it would thaw before noon. I told him to try the Butterball hotline & even googled the number for him. Lol!

TTOG: I understand that I'm "security" but if I don't know where something is, I'll gladly get someone who does. That's what RADIOS are for. Don't fucking walk away and get angry at me for not knowing.

When I worked at Target I was simply appalled at how careless parents could be with their kids. But this one incident really takes the cake and makes me shake my head to this day. This happened when I was backing up the frontlanes.

TTOG: What in gods name would make you think it would be ok to leave your newborn baby with a Target Team Member on a busy Friday night? No I will not watch your newborn baby for you while you run back to electronics to pick up a "few" things you forgot to get. I am not a babysitter and I do not want that on my conscious nor do i want the responsibility if god forbid something happened to that baby. Seriously the fact that you even thought about leaving your child behind for your selfish reasons pisses me off.

TTOG: no, I'm not going to let you use a buy one get one coupon while you get a $5 gift card and I don't care if someone else did it before, that'd be essentially giving you money to steal from us.

TTOG with literally seven children under age 10 in one cart who are all of course obnoxiously loud: I heard you tell a fellow TM its hard to shop with seven children. First, stop having kids. Second, it was past 10pm, so I doubt you needed to be there at all. Third, stop having kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back