To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: My Cosmetics brand TM watched you swap those clearance stickers. No, I'm not giving you that price, even though the stickers "were on 4 of them and obviously our fault". And hell no, you aren't using those coupons on them, they're for a totally different brand!

Better yet, after I denied her entire sale, I went to AP with the info. One quick camera review and she had stuffed plenty of merch in her purse while clearance swapping. So, he starts writing his report and I return to the front end, and she is back, with more mis-tagged items... needless to say, one quick Hardlines4 call led to a fun display of missing guest.

Last edited:
TTOG: LOL @ you threatening to go to corporate because they'll "make it right," and when you did, they STILL COULDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT. You know why? Because they don't know WTF is going on at store level. We do not have any magical potion to just make your transaction work around the roadblocks that were presented to us. We do know how to make things right but you didn't like our suggestions. So kick rocks, dude.

TTOG: I'm sorry we couldn't fulfill your Apple Watch online order. I'm sorry that we were out. I'm sorry that after looking throughout the store for the only "1 left," nothing. I'm sorry that the website said that we were instock. I'm sorry that we were out of other variations. I'm sorry that you didn't want to wait for the next shipment at the end of the night for next day pick up. I'm sorry that you sent someone else to pick up your order. I'm sorry that the watch is a popular item right now. I'm not sorry for taking care of you to the fullest of my capabilities.

Then you request management, who basically tell you the same thing and other options.

Did I say that I was sorry?

TTOG whose daughter was wearing see-thru yoga pants - you're garbage and teaching your daughter to be just like you. Great job. Normally, I appreciate things like these, but this was depressing. Maybe she'll get lucky and get on teen moms.

Ttog. I was riding on an electris cart, with my coat on, my purse and a few items in the basket, you asked me if i work here. Yes i do but NO I cant come help you in electronics. Does it look like im working? Sorry im not losing my job for helping you off the clock. Besides i know nothing about electronics. Im just a cashier.

I go deaf and keep walking or in one move grab my phone and answer a call. But keep moving.

TTOG whose daughter was wearing see-thru yoga pants - you're garbage and teaching your daughter to be just like you. Great job. Normally, I appreciate things like these, but this was depressing. Maybe she'll get lucky and get on teen moms.

That's fucked up.

TTOG: LOL @ you threatening to go to corporate because they'll "make it right," and when you did, they STILL COULDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT. You know why? Because they don't know WTF is going on at store level. We do not have any magical potion to just make your transaction work around the roadblocks that were presented to us. We do know how to make things right but you didn't like our suggestions. So kick rocks, dude.
"I'm sorry mam, we're completely sold out of Shopkins."
"THAT'S BULLSHIT! I'M CALLING YOUR HEADQUARTERS!"

When I clocked out yesterday, I called out "hey this is (insert name) and I'm headed out for the evening" over the walkie. I took off my name tag and started to speed walk to the TSC. There were at least two guests who heard me and both of them stopped me. Both knew I was trying to go home and refused to let me get another TM to help them.

Their excuse, "you're still wearing red and khaki".

OMG, are you a moron? You say you want your card run as a credit, but when it goes through as a debit because you're too stupid to read the prompts, don't get mad at me and make me reverse the debit so that you can run it as credit, then get mad at me because you wanted it to go through as a debit?? Get it together, lady.

Ttog: those eos were not in a section with a Damn plu sign. Because they are ticketed. The sign only applies to the four foot section, not anything within eyesight. Sorry the cashier and gsa backed me up.

Ttog: you were so pleasant when we said we couldn't match the twenty percent bb&b coupon. I was happy to open the replacement Fitbit flex bands so you could see which size you needed. So you could go buy the Fitbit at bb&b. I hope you take a survey when you get home on the clearance pjs you bought so the store can hear how awesome we are.

TTOG: It's not so much that you called me by the wrong name despite me wearing a nametag. It's more that you replied "you two look so much alike you could be sisters" when I explained that I really wasn't Jane from the service desk.

(Jane is a six foot tall three hundred pound black woman with a righteous fro. I am a short chubby white woman with glasses.)

TTOG: You came to the service desk and threw a fit because we wouldn't give you cash for the eighteen cents left on your gift card. Somehow, in your shriveled little mind, Target was legally obligated to at least sell you an item for eighteen cents because... reasons. I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you don't get much excitement in your life and yelling at SD employees is the highlight of your week.

When I clocked out yesterday, I called out "hey this is (insert name) and I'm headed out for the evening" over the walkie. I took off my name tag and started to speed walk to the TSC. There were at least two guests who heard me and both of them stopped me. Both knew I was trying to go home and refused to let me get another TM to help them.

Their excuse, "you're still wearing red and khaki".

Murder them

To that one guest that yelled at the very busy cashiers to "Call someone to the fitting room." First of all, you clearly didn't even bother looking for the operator because you would've seen her folding tables in RTW. Second of all, cashiers usually don't have walkies how can they call someone for you?! Also, the way you asked was extremely rude and when you yelled at them for the second time and a cashier, who was ringing someone up, replied saying that they couldn't call someone right away because they didn't have a walkie your reply of "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WHEN I FIRST TOLD YOU?!?" was rude. You're lucky I was on backup and had a walkie and was able to call the operator to the fitting room. Also, the operator informed me that you were equally rude to her when we did not have a size of something that you wanted, which leads me to a separate rant that I have to deal with as a soft lines tm: would it really make any sense for us to have sizes in the back of something that are not available on the floor?

To that one guest: You were in the store f-o-r-e-v-e-r two nights this past week (that I'm aware of) and didn't leave until the last five minutes before closing time. Both nights you made a mess of our swim section in RTW: taking things off hangers, throwing both the items and hangers around, spreading a whole bunch of stuff out on a table that a tm was desperately trying to zone. One of my favorite ETLs talked to you about it the first night. You said "well I have a lot of children that I need to shop for." The ETL replied, "I have a lot of children (he just had his fifth!) and I don't destroy the store when I go shopping." On night #2, the same ETL was LOD but this time he did NOT want to deal with you and encouraged a TM to hurry you along. I so wish he would've confronted you again. I think he would've fully been within his rights to ask you to leave. Please don't be so disrespectful of our store and tms.

To that one guest: you seemed super nice when you asked me where the corn flakes were. I don't work in consumables but I've done enough grocery pulls to know where they are and they're hard to find. You then turned into a real dick when the Grocery TL confirmed we were out.

They're just corn flakes.

To that one guest that yelled at the very busy cashiers to "Call someone to the fitting room." First of all, you clearly didn't even bother looking for the operator because you would've seen her folding tables in RTW. Second of all, cashiers usually don't have walkies how can they call someone for you?! Also, the way you asked was extremely rude and when you yelled at them for the second time and a cashier, who was ringing someone up, replied saying that they couldn't call someone right away because they didn't have a walkie your reply of "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WHEN I FIRST TOLD YOU?!?" was rude. You're lucky I was on backup and had a walkie and was able to call the operator to the fitting room. Also, the operator informed me that you were equally rude to her when we did not have a size of something that you wanted, which leads me to a separate rant that I have to deal with as a soft lines tm: would it really make any sense for us to have sizes in the back of something that are not available on the floor?
Don't you know the big secret? We keep all the good stuff in the back so the guests can't buy it!

TTOG: you ask me where the malt powder is and I attempt to help you, even tracking down a rare mydevice in the process. As it turns out, we don't have any. Don't get pissy with me because "you called five minutes ago and were told we have it". I appreciate you rolling your eyes at me and walking when I explain to you the counts are usually inaccurate.

Also I found out later you were told "if we have it it would be in x location". So way to go misinterpreting what the operator said. I hope your malt tastes like ass.

My store has phones at each register. The cashiers just need to pick them up and dial 0 to get the operator. Of course newer cashiers don't always know this.

My store has phones at each register. The cashiers just need to pick them up and dial 0 to get the operator. Of course newer cashiers don't always know this.

We are unable to use the phones at our store. They are taped over with clear tape. I always carry a walkie when I have a cashier shift. Not every cashier uses a walkie though. A lot of them don't know how to use it because they have never been shown.

Don't you know the big secret? We keep all the good stuff in the back so the guests can't buy it!

Shh, don't tell the guests or you will find them browsing in the back room lol. At my last job we had an unstable female customer who was in love with our store manager. When she didn't see him, she would sneak into the back room and look for him there. When ever I saw her walk in, I would walkie the manager and give him a heads up. He would usually hide in his locked office while she was shopping and looking for him.

The majority of our checklane phones don't work. I've told the last three ETLs-GE and none of them have done anything about it.

The majority of our checklane phones don't work. I've told the last three ETLs-GE and none of them have done anything about it.

We don't even have any checklane phones. They were all removed before my time, the cabling is still sticking out of the ports where the phones used to be. Some of the express lanes still have physical phones but none of them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back